HAMPTON 2014 Season Starts NOW

uknoit2

I had already told alot of people around the state that Hampton is my early surprise pick for a long run...I think we may just meet in the quad 1 finals...good luck to yall during the offseason!!

Thanks Skydogg, weve got a few tough positions to replace, but our skill kids shouldn't be 2ond to none. Its reallly all about the comittment in the off season. If we work like we should,we should have a tough squad.

I fully expect the Bucs to be right in the mix.

Sounds like a great plan

That keeping um Healthy is a little out of our hands. All you can do is train like you should in the off season and  put the rest in the Good Lords hands. I loved out team this year,but mine having to watch was tough pill to swallow. I guess thats why they always say ,play as if its you're last play.

I dont know about "cant wait"...thats a big challenge right outta the gate...But then again, most should be seasoned after this year's play

Can.t wait, I do believe we'll get better as the season progresses ,It'll take a few weeks for the new starters, but Oneida will be a great eary challenge. They should be about as tough as it gets.

Homey likes the coaching staff with it's fire and brimstone type demeanor at halftime...So homey says the Dogs will be very competitive next season...

Yeah its better to come out and give it you're all in the 1st half. These Coaches don't care for half effort. Can't say I'm a big fan of it either Home.