Wayne County 2014

wildcat89

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Was Preston's Numbers This Year?

All I kept up with was the first 8 games. In those he was 60% on throws for 638 yards, 8TDs, 6 INTs, rushing for 300 yards, 4.8 pc, 2TDs.

I would say his completion percentage stayed the same but probably had around 850-900 yards passing and 450 yards rushing. He played good for a freshman but has to limit his INTs, and get faster....other than that he's pretty good. He's bigger than his brothers but slower.

All I kept up with was the first 8 games. In those he was 60% on throws for 638 yards, 8TDs, 6 INTs, rushing for 300 yards, 4.8 pc, 2TDs.

I would say his completion percentage stayed the same but probably had around 850-900 yards passing and 450 yards rushing. He played good for a freshman but has to limit his INTs, and get faster....other than that he's pretty good. He's bigger than his brothers but slower.

I think he will make alot of noise running the veer next year Edited by wildcat89

That's pretty good for a FR qb ! Looks like a competitor

I know everybody gets tired of hearing this but WC was two goal line stands and one receiver ruled out of the end zone away from a 9-1 regular season this year and I know they will be better next year with all the playing time the younger kids got this year.

Yep, just like I said. Wayne County will make a significant move toward the top in 2014 and be ready to be a front runner for the gold in 2015 & 2016.