Trinity Christian Academy 2014

Intense

I agree Kris. Very rare that two teams from same class scrimmage. It will be night vs day. Run vs pass. Don't discount our run game. We rushed for over 2,000 last year. We will have a red shirt on our QB so that will cut one of our weapons out. He can definitely run as well as throw. No way we can take a chance on getting him hurt. I'm sure we will be criticized for it but I don't blame the coaches. This will be a serious challenge for TCA because we have to get better at stopping the run.

You think a Red Shirt will stop one of the Big Lineman from bringing the Hammer Down if givin a chance.

Yeah Right.....

Best thing to do is dont dress out anyone if your worried about a injury.   Cant  play cup cake football and get any better.  If you cant make it in a scrimmage then you will struggle during the season. 

34, where are you from? Would have loved to played y'all last year but you got whipped pretty bad by Mitchell who we in turn killed the following week. It's one thing to tackle a running back but another to run the risk of your star QB who is a serious passing threat. IF and that's a big IF you meet us in the playoffs you will have all the chances in the world to tackle him. I don't think you can catch him. He can run as well.

Welcome to Huntingdon football fans!! Same guys who were whining when their star QB / RB tore acl in spring scrimmage. This will be a very good scrimmage to be at, finesse verses ground and pound. Both teams have plenty of attitude. Should be a look into the playoffs in a few months.

Guest hevyrevy1611

I think you can beat Murryville!! I think Hevy will eventually find those linemen that have yet to show up to our practices!! Lol

That's the spirit! :D And I baffled too.. I talk in person with dad of these transfers, and relay what he said.. and then.. nothing yet, so who knows what happening? Moving is filled with surprises and detours, man the stories I could tell.. like shutting the doors to old place, packed up moving to Memphis, we ended up in Houston, TX. Just one of several. But our biggies, who we have now will be sumin, adding to mix extra players would be more icing on cake. Time will tell. :D And this scrimmage of TCA vs Huntingdon.. wow.. that gonna be good Good GOOD! Edited by hevyrevy1611

Guest hevyrevy1611

Rev said your linemen transfered to Dresden and now squat 950 and run 4.57 forty times. Our destiny is to beat Maryville for 6A title!!!

These two were from Eagleville in Mid Tenn, was told in person by dad first off, they coming, then weeks later he said, they were here, and he got directions and left to go see coach.. and he also said that Westview was trying real hard to get them to play there, not at Dresden (they live in one of those "choose your school zones"). I just newsboy relaying what I told. Where are they indeed! But yes, I agree on winning :) .. but why stop at Murville? There's Alcoa, Trousdale, S.P., Paducah Tilghman, the USA Today's top ten in nation, then on to SEC teams. HAHAAA. Beat 'em all! Rule the world! .. ... uhmm, .. where's my Rx's? :D

34, where are you from? Would have loved to played y'all last year but you got whipped pretty bad by Mitchell who we in turn killed the following week. It's one thing to tackle a running back but another to run the risk of your star QB who is a serious passing threat. IF and that's a big IF you meet us in the playoffs you will have all the chances in the world to tackle him. I don't think you can catch him. He can run as well.

Just moved to Jackson.  I live off of Ashport.   Close to Windy City Rd.  Folks just retired taking care of them.  You know.   But I still say you cant play power puff football and get any better. 

Just moved to Jackson. I live off of Ashport. Close to Windy City Rd. Folks just retired taking care of them. You know. But I still say you cant play power puff football and get any better.

Well then we are almost neighbors. You are close enough to TCA you can come watch some really good powder puff games. You might want to check out the USJ and Adamsville game at TCA. Should be some good puffing going on!

I talked to some of the players and they said they didn't care if the qb had a red or pink jersey on. if they got the chance they going to unload on him.

Well maybe those players need to learn to respect the sport.  Its a football scrimmage so there is nothing gained by playing dirty and no shame in being as respectful of the other team as you are your own practice squad.  Punks that don't understand that are nothing but thugs and will always need someone policing them.