Trinity Christian Academy 2014

Intense

Redrage I was posting on the Huntington board with updates. They whipped us good with their ground game but I'm not too worried because everybody whips us with the run. We scored with ease when we passed. Our coaches were focused on trying to get better at running the ball and stopping the run. We didn't do either very well but we also didn't show much in passing game. It will be completely different in November. They have a great run game but not nearly as effective as Aville last year. If we play in November we most likely won't stop their run but all we need is about 2 or 3 stops for the game. We ended up having 6 players out once our big linemen went down early. That's no excuse for the way our D played because you eventually have to tackle somebody. Once the real game starts and our Qb is able to run it will be a close game. If you Huntington fans really believe you are that much better than TCA please keep believing! We want to be the underdog!

Nobody is making excuses! Sisk is out for you and the last time I checked you were the ones crying. I would think losing him would impact your team greatly. We do have some linemen out and one of our top receivers but with Sisk being out it should equal out. You need to learn to read deeper into my comments. My point was that in the playoffs hopefully both teams will be fully loaded and will exploit all their talents. There's no excuses here. We will see if you can stop our combo air/run attack and we will see if we can stop the run. You commented that we can't play defense. Try passing on us! 21 INT's last year. Yes we can play defense. We are just a little weaker stopping the run. Will you be there Friday?

Both Teams had players out. And Did Huntingdon really pass the ball yesterday. Huntingdon passed 12 times and completed 10 of them for several scores. On Trinity first,second and third teams. Trinity had no pickoffs. Both teams should do very well during the 2014 season. HEY it was just a scrimmage. Trinity QB did well. Hit his slant but Huntingdon defense helt up on him. Was not allowed to pop him. Trinity running game was impressive when they had their starters in the scrimmage against Hunt. second team. Overall Huntingdon played as a team not worried about one player showing out. Getting big stats for the newspaper. Very deep at running backs. Not worried about last year. Who was better and who beat who. Edited by 34ME

Redrage I was posting on the Huntington board with updates. They whipped us good with their ground game but I'm not too worried because everybody whips us with the run. We scored with ease when we passed. Our coaches were focused on trying to get better at running the ball and stopping the run. We didn't do either very well but we also didn't show much in passing game. It will be completely different in November. They have a great run game but not nearly as effective as Aville last year. If we play in November we most likely won't stop their run but all we need is about 2 or 3 stops for the game. We ended up having 6 players out once our big linemen went down early. That's no excuse for the way our D played because you eventually have to tackle somebody. Once the real game starts and our Qb is able to run it will be a close game. If you Huntington fans really believe you are that much better than TCA please keep believing! We want to be the underdog!

Here we go with the "they had a good run game but not near as good as yours adamsville" stuff again. Yes, huntingdon is much better than TCA. And if you lose your qb it's going to be a loooooooong year. I bet huntingdon had 500 yds rushing.

Here we go with the "they had a good run game but not near as good as yours adamsville" stuff again. Yes, huntingdon is much better than TCA. And if you lose your qb it's going to be a loooooooong year. I bet huntingdon had 500 yds rushing.

It was a scrimmage
  • Upvote 2

Keep drinking the Kool Aid! Keep believing. We have basically same team as we had last year. Lost 1 starter on offense and 1 on defense. We will see how it all plays out in November. In a scrimmage, passing majority of time and scoring every possession doesn't accomplish anything. Our coaches wanted to work on other areas. Yes, i understand we didn't stop your run but it was 5-3 when we put our backups in and our backups aren't nearly as good as your backups. We also stopped using our air attack with starting QB. It was not nearly as bad as it looked. Your passing defense is just as bad as our run defense. Bottom line is this......you have to beat Mitchell in 2nd round and we have to beat Trenton. Two very tall orders as both of those will be tough opponents. If that happens we will see who has the best FB team and yes Avillle's run game is much better than yours. Yesterday you had the better scrimmage but November is what counts. You have much more depth than we do and we can't afford any more injuries. Hopefully we will make the playoffs an finish at least 5-5. Good luck. I'm sure you all will be in playoffs no matter what.