Trinity Christian Academy 2014

Intense

• 1 month later...

Well, first of all Week Three is when the Lions den will be Full of Big Hungry athletic male Lions that will be protecting its turf!! Secondly the Lions Den will be trying to find some meat from those little ole Michie Red Birds! Lol Hope there is some meat left since BIG Birds Neary and Wallace are gone. Goldsmith has grown into the Lion King and will be very, very hungry!! Going to be fun to watch!!

as far as college attention goes.. any guys getting looks from specific teams? namely that qb

The following are getting interest from D1 schools...Akin, Goldsmith, Parker, Bond and Pagoaga. We have two kids, Ryan Smith and Landon Ross that are being looked at closely by the IVy League schools. MTSU is very, very interested in Akin and Vandy is starting to show more and more interest. Vandy is also evaluating Parker, Goldsmith and Bond. These are very smart kids and those schools know it. They know they would be getting more than just a good FB player. At this point the boys are just enjoying the attention of the recruiting process. Their main focus is getting to Cookeville!!

Well, first of all Week Three is when the Lions den will be Full of Big Hungry athletic male Lions that will be protecting its turf!! Secondly the Lions Den will be trying to find some meat from those little ole Michie Red Birds! Lol Hope there is some meat left since BIG Birds Neary and Wallace are gone. Goldsmith has grown into the Lion King and will be very, very hungry!! Going to be fun to watch!!

Well in week 3 we will be at McNairy! Did South Gibson change to the Red Birds??

Well in week 3 we will be at McNairy! Did South Gibson change to the Red Birds??

Nah!! It's our 3rd game and would be officially Week 2 since they count week 0. I guess I should have been a little more definitive!! I think all of the Red Birds fans knew my intent!! Lol