Adamsville Cardinals 2014

Redrage1990

After two consecutive trip to Cookeville it would a rare feat to make it three in a row ! Offensively we have 8 coming back and defensively we also have 8 coming back ! Losing Neary and Wallis will be hard to replace but we used a lot of young backs thru the season and Neary was used sparingly on defense most of the season so many young guys got playing time ! Offensive and defensive lines will be very strong next season ! All eyes will be on TCA as it should be, But we lost 22 seniors last year an many didn't think we could make it back , only lost 5 this year ! I'm sure our boys will work hard to get back and only time will tell !

Edited by Redrage1990

After two consecutive trip to Cookeville it would a rare feat to make it three in a row ! Offensively we have 8 coming back and defensively we also have 8 coming back ! Losing Neary and Wallis will be hard to replace but we used a lot of young backs thru the season and Neary was used sparingly on defense most of the season so many young guys got playing time ! Offensive and defensive lines will be very strong next season ! All eyes will be on TCA as it should be, But we lost 22 seniors last year an many didn't think we could make it back , only lost 5 this year ! I'm sure our boys will work hard to get back and only time will tell !

Looks like you fellers are feasting off of more than one school. Dressing 80 players at a 2a school is amazing. Mcnairy didn't do so well..I could be wrong  but something looks real fishy. Is Mcnairy a feeder school.

Looks like you fellers are feasting off of more than one school. Dressing 80 players at a 2a school is amazing. Mcnairy didn't do so well..I could be wrong  but something looks real fishy. Is Mcnairy a feeder school.

From what I have observed, they might want to find someone because Neary will be a HUGE loss JMO

Edited by skydogg25

Looked at the population and it was 2'228. There is NO way to dress that many kids from a population like that.

For years A'ville was Mcnairy centrals whipping post . If you live in Mcnairy county you can attend either school ! There are 4 jr highs in Mcnairy and they choose in the eighth grade where they want to go. When we beat em in 09 the choice was easy ! During that time Adamsville jrhigh won 4 county championships . Kids wanna be apart of a sucsessful program ! Our city league football makes where you can play from 7-12 years old! Our coaches have built a outstanding program , nothing fishy here ! Winning produces kids who wanna win !

For years A'ville was Mcnairy centrals whipping post . If you live in Mcnairy county you can attend either school ! There are 4 jr highs in Mcnairy and they choose in the eighth grade where they want to go. When we beat em in 09 the choice was easy ! During that time Adamsville jrhigh won 4 county championships . Kids wanna be apart of a sucsessful program ! Our city league football makes where you can play from 7-12 years old! Our coaches have built a outstanding program , nothing fishy here ! Winning produces kids who wanna win !

I respect anyone that just tells it like it is, you've got a good thing going on over there. I was impressed with the Cardinals.

Hmmm.. It Seems That Not That Long Ago You Guys Was Envious And Complementary Of Our Program...And Now The Shoes Has Changed Feet...Congratulations On Your Success And Compliments On Your Hard Work...

Any school that can dress 80 to 85 kids should be dominate in 2a. I'd say Adamsville is here for the long haul. Neary was a heck of a player, but with the line they have coming back and the # of kids,I'm sure they can find someone to tote the rock.

The trick is not how many you dress, it's how many can play football.

Thats true Grunt but think about it like this ,if we were to dress 80 from Hampton,we wouldn't be much different. It would just be alot of fluff. But if you are drawing from 4 different middle schools,you could actually have a BUNCH of players. This is not an average situation. Looks like they may have some advantages.I'm not faulting um either, it is what it is.