Adamsville Cardinals 2014

Redrage1990

Their line was big, but too slow. Granted I only saw the team play one time, but they were just a very good team.  Not great.  Neary averaged less than 4 ypc in the champioship game and wasn't very impresive.  I'm sure A'ville will push through the west and make it deep inot the playoffs again, but thre isn't much competition for them on the left side of the state.

Their line was big, but too slow. Granted I only saw the team play one time, but they were just a very good team.  Not great.  Neary averaged less than 4 ypc in the champioship game and wasn't very impresive.  I'm sure A'ville will push through the west and make it deep inot the playoffs again, but thre isn't much competition for them on the left side of the state.

I have to agree, Trousdale was a year away and still handled um. I thought Neary was much better on the other side of the ball.

I got aville going 7-3 at best next year. They will lose to Hardin county, Tca, and Chester county. Can't anybody run the ball like like neary. If that was the case, why was neary the only person to carry the ball in the championship game? The drop off from neary to y'all next best running back is huge. And the size of the line can sometimes be overrated. I'll take a smaller line that can get up the field and make blocks than just a big slow line. I've seen that line get whipped a lot this year, neary was just great enough to make them look good.

Looks like you fellers are feasting off of more than one school. Dressing 80 players at a 2a school is amazing. Mcnairy didn't do so well..I could be wrong  but something looks real fishy. Is Mcnairy a feeder school.

NO, they are not recruiting.  How dare someone suggest that.  That is why they have at least 1 football coach at every jr high football and basketball game in McNairy County.  That is why they had a football and basketball coach ran out of one of the jr high locker rooms as they gathered the boys team and talked to them during halftime of the girls game.  Winning does bring kids, but so does promising 14 year olds things like playing time, starting positions, rides to school.  I am sure the coaches do a good job, they are some of the best recruiters in TN, Butch Jones should hire them

I wouldn't say all that bobcat. Michie and adamsville jr high have been really good these past 4 or 5 years. That's where I believe the difference is. Selmer middle school has not been producing the athletes or talent that it once use to. I believe if y'all would have gotten that mood kid to come to aville his senior year, that y'all would have won it all. And if y'all can somehow get that Wynn kid from ramer to play with y'all, it could get scary for surrounding areas

NO, they are not recruiting. How dare someone suggest that. That is why they have at least 1 football coach at every jr high football and basketball game in McNairy County. That is why they had a football and basketball coach ran out of one of the jr high locker rooms as they gathered the boys team and talked to them during halftime of the girls game. Winning does bring kids, but so does promising 14 year olds things like playing time, starting positions, rides to school. I am sure the coaches do a good job, they are some of the best recruiters in TN, Butch Jones should hire them

Wha, wha, wha, crybaby!! Keep drinking that haterade loser!! I'm sure Adamsville could care less about what you think!! Maybe you should try and do something to help your program instead of spouting all this nonsense on here !!