Collinwood 2014

wildcat89

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but I wish they did. You called WC scared for not playing Aville. When WC went through the years with the Rices, Graham, Warren, Crews and Butler to just name a few, there were several 2,3 and 4a schools that refused to play this little old 1a school anymore.

Lol. No one is afraid of WC. It all comes down to scheduling, potential gate money, and travel.

Lol. No one is afraid of WC. It all comes down to scheduling, potential gate money, and travel.

I never said anybody was scared of WC, I was just stating a few facts about some larger schools that quit playing WC because it was hurting their record instead of padding it. All that came from the mirror crook saying we was scared to play Aville.

Yes, it's true. I heard that the Trojans have already scheduled an Alabama team to replace the Rockets.

maybe Wilson, just a few miles down the road, makes sense...its a natural rivalry and really close wheras a trip to forest is nearly 100 miles which is hard on fans considering the cost of gas these days...a good move

there will definitely be a lot more interest in this game as opposed to a game with Forest

Edited by TheMirrorThief

maybe Wilson, just a few miles down the road, makes sense...its a natural rivalry and really close wheras a trip to forest is nearly 100 miles which is hard on fans considering the cost of gas these days...a good move

there will definitely be a lot more interest in this game as opposed to a game with Forest

Im pretty sure the coaches from Cwood knew how far it was to Forrest when they agreed to play them last year.