Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Class A AP Poll

• Please log in to reply
    89 replies to this topic

#51 grendal

grendal

Trainer

• CoachT+
    • 187 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:47 AM

I was told by someone who was at the Houston Co/Nashville Christian game that Houston Co sophomore center didn't play and is out for the year with a torn ACL.Is this true? That is terrible news if so,she is a great player and will hurt their chances of making it to state.They still have a strong team but a much tougher road.

Edited by grendal, 22 January 2014 - 09:48 AM.

#52 UCSportsFan

UCSportsFan

Record Holder

• Members
    • 4,690 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:35 PM

I was told by someone who was at the Houston Co/Nashville Christian game that Houston Co sophomore center didn't play and is out for the year with a torn ACL.Is this true? That is terrible news if so,she is a great player and will hurt their chances of making it to state.They still have a strong team but a much tougher road.

Terrible news for a young lady to have to go through, thoughts and prayers from Jackson County

Everyone looks good in "WARM-UPS"

#53 zaAZ09

zaAZ09

Trainer

• Members
    • 110 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:43 AM

Edited by zaAZ09, 23 January 2014 - 01:59 PM.

#54 rabbitranch

rabbitranch

Challenger

• CoachT+
    • 615 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:27 PM

Any guesse on CR record without the transfers this summer from York .? Could they beat JC, or UC without them?

There were no transfers from York.

#55 gottcha

gottcha

Trainer

• Members
    • 140 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:28 PM

Don't rule out Community Viqueens

#56 GCPioneer

GCPioneer

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 8,587 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:19 PM

Huntingdon took their first L for the season losing by 10 to Dreden tonight.
    Gibson Co. Pioneers
    2009 and 2010 AA Girls Basketball State Champs
    70-1 record in 2 years

#57 westtnsportsfan

westtnsportsfan

Trainer

• Members
    • 182 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

Surprising Gc. What did you think of them? Think the will challenge us and uc in top of region?

#58 GCPioneer

GCPioneer

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 8,587 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:35 PM

Huntingdon has size, but didn't really see anyone that could handle the ball well enough for them to be able to handle a press like ours or UC. I think Huntingdon is third best in the region. Dresden is a solid team. I would say they're very even with Greenfield in terms of the overall team.
    Gibson Co. Pioneers
    2009 and 2010 AA Girls Basketball State Champs
    70-1 record in 2 years

#59 Greenfieldfan

Greenfieldfan

Champion

• Members
    • 2,286 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:02 AM

I agree with Pioneer.

Dresden and Huntingdon could be the #3 & #4 team in the region this year, normally 13A district is one of the weakest girls districts in Tennessee from top to bottom. I don't think either Dresden or Huntingdon can beat Union City this year. I don't really think Gibson County can beat Union City this year but I'm hoping they can. If Union City plays their game then no one in our district beats them. 

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Go Lady Jackets

#60 westtnsportsfan

westtnsportsfan

Trainer

• Members
    • 182 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:13 AM

I agree with Pioneer.

Dresden and Huntingdon could be the #3 & #4 team in the region this year, normally 13A district is one of the weakest girls districts in Tennessee from top to bottom. I don't think either Dresden or Huntingdon can beat Union City this year. I don't really think Gibson County can beat Union City this year but I'm hoping they can. If Union City plays their game then no one in our district beats them.

Looking forward to a good game tonight in greenfield!! If I'm thinking right you guys are coming off a win over Dresden. Should be a good one

Spirit Style Chooser: