Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

I'm not sure as of yet, MHS. He only played JV last year. He may be around 185, but I know for a fact he isn't 210. He is not that big of a guy he is just strong as an ox and loves to hit. I hate coming on here and seeing all of the smack talk from either side. Their is really no use in it. While Maryville has gotten the better of us over the past meetings we have had none of the Maryville fans should have to spout off about how great they are. We all know how great you guys are and so should you, so you shouldn't need to shout it out. You guys have been there before. Everybody knows Maryville is the top dog right now and stands alone and then their is everybody else. And everyone knows our teams have not been up to par as the traditionally great OR teams of the past were. With that said, we are a still a pretty tough program, if you ask me. And the #22 kid would probably start for most area teams it just happens that he plays at Maryville where they have about 600 other great RBs. And just so you know MHS #6 isn't a first teamer. He was out there on D because our starting MLB didn't even play. I wish Maryville the best the rest of the year and their fans.

Sweet , maybe if one of your guys would just shut his mouth there would never be anything from the Maryville side . Seriously , Maryville fans have had this OAK RIDGE FAN obsessively stalking , baiting for a long time . Ya , we have been there before , and it  gets pretty old having haters obsess ... seriously man , instead of worrying about how Maryville fans react , you should be more worried at just how bad one of your fellow Oak Ridge fans makes you all look . Sweet , if a Maryville fan obsessed over Oak Ridge Like Blade does us , you would absolutely hate it . 

And one last thing. Pep if I were you it would make me feel good if people were hating. It simply means they're jealous. And OR Maryville fans should have too much respect for one another to go back and forth with the slap jaw garb. And just know that 99% of us are always classy and take our beatings from Maryville in humbleness. No excuses.

And one last thing. Pep if I were you it would make me feel good if people were hating. It simply means they're jealous. And OR Maryville fans should have too much respect for one another to go back and forth with the slap jaw garb. And just know that 99% of us are always classy and take our beatings from Maryville in humbleness. No excuses.

Sweet , i've seen other posters get your gander up and you get a little defensive too , surely a Maryville fan putting it back in his face every 3 years or so is and should be expected . 99% of the time I do ignore him . 

Sweet , i've seen other posters get your gander up and you get a little defensive too , surely a Maryville fan putting it back in his face every 3 years or so is and should be expected . 99% of the time I do ignore him . 

Yes, I do. You're right, but you should know that BR is just going to be BR. Don't let it get to you. That is his whole mission. You know your my buddy.

Some preliminary good news about one of the injuries from our trip to the secret city. A knee bruise for #4, don't expect any internal damage. Hallelujah. I really think he is gonna make some plays this year. I haven't heard anymore about the other young man.

BTW-I had the honor of running into a portion of the liars club at lunch on friday. Mr200 had me ready to take the field Friday night. Clearly, he has already began sampling this year's batch of the red koolaide.

Some preliminary good news about one of the injuries from our trip to the secret city. A knee bruise for #4, don't expect any internal damage. Hallelujah. I really think he is gonna make some plays this year. I haven't heard anymore about the other young man.

BTW-I had the honor of running into a portion of the liars club at lunch on friday. Mr200 had me ready to take the field Friday night. Clearly, he has already began sampling this year's batch of the red koolaide.

The Koolaide might be a tad too strong. Lol

Sweet , maybe if one of your guys would just shut his mouth there would never be anything from the Maryville side . Seriously , Maryville fans have had this OAK RIDGE FAN obsessively stalking , baiting for a long time . Ya , we have been there before , and it  gets pretty old having haters obsess ... seriously man , instead of worrying about how Maryville fans react , you should be more worried at just how bad one of your fellow Oak Ridge fans makes you all look . Sweet , if a Maryville fan obsessed over Oak Ridge Like Blade does us , you would absolutely hate it . 

Pepvol always likes putting the spurs to people. You know, testing their powders to see if they'll burn.

Yep #4 iz a star ov tha fewchure....And glaid he's gonna bee ok.....

sx....Mr.200 haz reeqwested red koolaide bee added two tha Subs & Setch men-ewe....Two baid he haid two set out tha scrimmige Fridee nite.....Eye tolt hem thait tha rane and hugh-miditee woodun't faze hiz helmint haid..... :popcorneater: