McKenzie Rebels- 2014

duckman38201

Look forward to talking trader2. I went ahead last week and took the plunge into retirement. Going back to work is out of the question for me now. I really hoped to make it another few years but not to be. I'm only 8 months shy of full retirement but only gonna loose about $65 a month so I'm out of there!!!! My pension will cover that nicely. LOL. Give me a shout anytime.

Sorry to hear that you've been under the weather...me too, but just minor stuff. Call you tomorrow, and we'll take care of that "dry spell" if you're up to it. Think the Reb faithful get to see a few more games next year too, they were good enough to beat some good teams...just a little inconstant.

Butchie and I agree that the Rebels were the best 5-5 team we've seen last season. Got a good young QB coming into his own this season but we'll have to see how the other losses will be filled. Only time will tell. I'm just as upset that our long time play by play radio guy is stepping down too!!!! He's second to none and will be missed. The rest of the crew will still be intact I hope!!!

As for the team, they need to focus on a game being 4 quarters long, not just 2 for starters.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Butchie and I agree that the Rebels were the best 5-5 team we've seen last season. Got a good young QB coming into his own this season but we'll have to see how the other losses will be filled. Only time will tell. I'm just as upset that our long time play by play radio guy is stepping down too!!!! He's second to none and will be missed. The rest of the crew will still be intact I hope!!!

As for the team, they need to focus on a game being 4 quarters long, not just 2 for starters.

Duck, I have no plans of coming out of the booth and I don't know about Wannabe.  Going to miss LJ myself but we will do our best.  

Duck, I have no plans of coming out of the booth and I don't know about Wannabe.  Going to miss LJ myself but we will do our best.  

That will be plenty good enough for me with you staying in the booth!!!! Hope wannabe choses to hang around too!! LJ did a great play by play but we must move on I guess. Ya'll will do a good job I'm sure.