McKenzie Rebels- 2014

duckman38201

Trader?...Don't Ever Go No Where's With The Duck...Me And The Misses Went Ta Dinner With The Hoser...Talked About Where We Was A Going For Pert Near A Week....Well It Was Doomed For Disaster From The Start....The Places He Named Was All Boarderd Up Or Closed And The Highways To Em Was Either Under Construction Detoured Or Closed...Worst Night For Dinner Arrangements Ya Ever Heard Of...But Hey We Was Together And That Aint Half Bad When Ya Running And Gunning With The Duck!  We Headed To Nashville Thursday...Gonna Get Us A Load Of Ice Cream Fer Me Wagon...And I Can Bet Ya This...It'll Be Something...See Ya Trader!

Tha' dang ice cream place will prolly be closed when we get there!!!! And Butchie didn't mention that we were on the buffet line at Paris Landing Inn and the Butchie crew took the plate out of my hand and drug me kicking and screamin' out of the place. THAT'S what started our demise!!!! At least I did get to eat a bunch of shrimp when we finally landed somewhere (60 miles later!). LOL

Edited by duckman38201

Trader?...Don't Ever Go No Where's With The Duck...Me And The Misses Went Ta Dinner With The Hoser...Talked About Where We Was A Going For Pert Near A Week....Well It Was Doomed For Disaster From The Start....The Places He Named Was All Boarderd Up Or Closed And The Highways To Em Was Either Under Construction Detoured Or Closed...Worst Night For Dinner Arrangements Ya Ever Heard Of...But Hey We Was Together And That Aint Half Bad When Ya Running And Gunning With The Duck!  We Headed To Nashville Thursday...Gonna Get Us A Load Of Ice Cream Fer Me Wagon...And I Can Bet Ya This...It'll Be Something...See Ya Trader!

Didn't take me long to figure you two out!!! Both of y'all gripe like widder' women about each other, but for y'all to be any more alike one of you would have to be growin' out of the other somewhere. Nothing like a good (or bad) roadtrip with a 'bud to remember when life gets boring. Been there and done the "I know a great place..." deal and be embarrassed when it 'aint what it used to be too. Y'all have a great summer...looks like seven days a week for me for a while soon...dang I hate work!

Tha' dang ice cream place will prolly be closed when we get there!!!! And Butchie didn't mention that we were on the buffet line at Paris Landing Inn and the Butchie crew took the plate out of my hand and drug me kicking and screamin' out of the place. THAT'S what started our demise!!!! At least I did get to eat a bunch of shrimp when we finally landed somewhere (60 miles later!). LOL

All's well that ends well...and shrimp aint a bad way to end something! Hey, if you two didn't have some adventures along the way the rest of us would be mighty bored just read'n about sports.You really ought to try Patti's if y'all haven't...that 2" pork chop will make you hurt yourself!!! You and the ogre have a good summer...prolly be purty busy 'fore long and might not get to catch up on here much.

Have been seeing the guys outside the weight room on the practice field running and doing agility drills in the afternoons the last week or so. We'll see about the talent level in time but the work ethic is there!!! Anybody besides horse heard what the spring schedule is as far as practice and scrimmages???

Have been seeing the guys outside the weight room on the practice field running and doing agility drills in the afternoons the last week or so. We'll see about the talent level in time but the work ethic is there!!! Anybody besides horse heard what the spring schedule is as far as practice and scrimmages???

i heard they had the school for the blind scheduled.
  • Upvote 1

i heard they had the school for the blind scheduled.

Naaaah, that's a nasty rumor started by some H.A. in Huntingdon. The rumor about an all girls Academy isn't accurate either. Please let me know when the 'Stangs are scrimmaging Carroll Academy though.....I want to see that one.

P.S.----It took you a long time to respond....did you have to work over repaving those speed bumps? Or did they make you work over to put the yellow paint on them or what?

Edited by duckman38201