Ooltewah Owls 2014

GOOSESDAD

I've followed this team rather close for the last few years. This Owls team only has one unanswered question, which is QB. From my understanding it's a 2 man race as Hayes will start at WR. Either option should be at the minimum a good game manager. Neither have the arm of Binder but both have a capable arm and decent knowledge of the position. One will be a senior the other a Jr. I feel like the WR position they will be extremely deep. Hayes and Turner will return as starters while some underclassmen will compete for the remaining spots. They have an undersized but very sure handed Jr that I like a lot and another kid that looks to be 6'4 with great hands and based on the little I saw in a workout at D1, he had incredible ability to shift his body in air to make the catch. RB will be a combo of players that will provide different looks. If the QB play is steady I expect this team to be better than last year. I hearmost of these boys started training hard for this season the day after their loss to East Ham in the playoffs.

I agree sir, I want a qb that wants to play football and not another kid off the

baseball field with a strong arm that had to be convinced to play qb.Yes Hayes can play that position even though undersized but much more valuable as wr, corner, and rb.but could be the kind of qb that is dangerous with his arm and feet. The stall of rbs will be much faster, and the secondary will have a year of experience and I expect alot of interceptions this season.

your same sandbagging from 2013 lol. If we had your signal

caller I could guarantee that we will be in Cookeville, hr id just that good. Hate that he had to cut off his beak.

Don't think so....... I thought we where as good or equal to you and Cleveland last year. Don't think so right now. It's not sandbagging it's postering! There are very few Soph QB's in this area that have never started a varsity game in there life that could take a team to Cookeville. Woods took 3 snaps all of last year. Binder, the lefty from Cleveland, and Moore all had loads of experance last year and did not get to Cookeville..........

We will be a very big underdog next year. That my friend is no sandbagging, it's just a fact.

East Ham, Ooltewah, and Cleveland played 5 combined games againts each other last year the total point differential was 24 points that's 5 games a half of a season, or 4.8 avg per game. That is 3 very close teams, not so much next year.

Edited by chattacane

Passive you talk so much mess and toot your own horn ob here. U bring up knox west with cleveland? West would have did the same thing to your owls. And when the pitbull left your owls were a different team. U cant swallow the fact that cleveland has your number lol

hoot hoot yes im a horn tooting Owl win lose or draw...I will have something to say. Yes im disappointed with Cleveland getting waxed and I told you what to do...pop pop pop!!! And having our number has not stopped us from nothing..and I promise you West backs wouldn't had a track meet to the end zone on our defense like they did the Blue Raiders lol

hoot hoot yes im a horn tooting Owl win lose or draw...I will have something to say. Yes im disappointed with Cleveland getting waxed and I told you what to do...pop pop pop!!! And having our number has not stopped us from nothing..and I promise you West backs wouldn't had a track meet to the end zone on our defense like they did the Blue Raiders lol

either way the raider defense has been good enough to beat the owls :)