Lake County 2014

lakecounty1968

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I heard Lake County will start spring practice in two weeks. Baseball district tournament might push practice back a few days. Suppose to scrimmage Obion Central and Gleason this spring. Kids are really getting stronger. Weight room is really paying off. Numbers seem to be in the mid 30's including freshmen and the baseball players. Freshmen will not be able to participate in the spring so numbers will probably be in the mid 20's. The falcons return several starters from last year and hopefully with a year under their belt we will see a big improvement. Must replace the quarterback but most all other key positions return. Coach Puckett and staff have done an outstanding job maybe it will payoff in the regular season. Not expecting much this spring but to get better.  

I heard Lake County will start spring practice in two weeks. Baseball district tournament might push practice back a few days. Suppose to scrimmage Obion Central and Gleason this spring. Kids are really getting stronger. Weight room is really paying off. Numbers seem to be in the mid 30's including freshmen and the baseball players. Freshmen will not be able to participate in the spring so numbers will probably be in the mid 20's. The falcons return several starters from last year and hopefully with a year under their belt we will see a big improvement. Must replace the quarterback but most all other key positions return. Coach Puckett and staff have done an outstanding job maybe it will payoff in the regular season. Not expecting much this spring but to get better.  

What date and time is the Obion Central and Gleason scrimmages?

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to LC on the beat down they put on OC this past Saturday. You guys showed up with 18 kids and embarrassed a much bigger school. That speaks well for our region in 1A. However it says that OC is in for another typical season for them. I heard from a close source to the Rebel program that you guys were very physical. The last thing I have to say is "Come on August"