The best HS football players that aren't committed in Tennessee? ?

THEvolunteerstatehoopsGUY

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Def some talent still left in the Memphis area

I haven't hardly heard of any out of the Memphis area except for the WR at White Station going to Oregon, the LB at MUS going to UT, and the WR at Whitehaven going to Navy. To my knowledge, the rest who are being recruited haven't decided.

Edited by kwc

Today is Thursday, September 24, 2015. According to 247sports there are five that aren't committed that are listed in their top 10. (Hendersonville's CB, Joejuan Williams @ #2, Haywood's SDE, Emmit Gooden @ #6, Whitehaven's CB, Donte Vaughn @ #7, Pearl Cohn's WR, Rontavius Groves @ #9, and Centenial's ILB, Tyrell Dodson @ #10) 

The list extends to who they think are the top 71 in the state. I just listed the top 10. Hit the link above to see the rest.

Today is Thursday, September 24, 2015. According to 247sports there are five that aren't committed that are listed in their top 10. (Hendersonville's CB, Joejuan Williams @ #2, Haywood's SDE, Emmit Gooden @ #6, Whitehaven's CB, Donte Vaughn @ #7, Pearl Cohn's WR, Rontavius Groves @ #9, and Centenial's ILB, Tyrell Dodson @ #10) 

The list extends to who they think are the top 71 in the state. I just listed the top 10. Hit the link above to see the rest.

Dodson is committed to Texas A&M per rivals.

Landon Knoll - Class of 2015 - OLB - Father Ryan High School, Nashville, TN (6'3.5, 210lbs)

Landon Knoll 2013 Junior Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2549725/highlights/94687389?autoplay=1

Defense 2013

--------------- ----

Tackles 68

Solo tackles 40

Tackle assists 28

Sacks 1

Sack yards 5

Forced fumbles 3

Interceptions 1

Interception yards 4

Longest interception 4

Passes blocked 1

Player of the Game vs Baylor ( Nov 01, 2013 ).

Landon had 11 tackles, a QB sack, 2 tackles for loss, a key forced fumble and graded out at 80%.

Knoll is now a Walk On at Tennessee I believe.

Today is Thursday, September 24, 2015. According to 247sports there are five that aren't committed that are listed in their top 10. (Hendersonville's CB, Joejuan Williams @ #2, Haywood's SDE, Emmit Gooden @ #6, Whitehaven's CB, Donte Vaughn @ #7, Pearl Cohn's WR, Rontavius Groves @ #9, and Centenial's ILB, Tyrell Dodson @ #10)

The Vols are either the favorite or #2 team for both Williams and Gooden. I do not believe they are very involved with Groves and Vaughn is well down their list of DBs.

• 2 weeks later...