8a Tournament

TC04

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coe had 39 and Watertown had 39...She is shooting lights out right now. Never thought the game would be this one sided. It was never close.

Its tournament time Bob and you know what that means.  Jackson County is playing at a different level right now.  I watched the previous two games between JC and Watertown and both were fairly close but last night Jackson Co. played a different game.  They are playing at a high level right now and outside of Clarkrange i don't see any team keeping it close against them.  The game between JC and CR will be a very tough battle but both teams will advance to the state tournament and i still believe they will play 5 times this year.  Coe scored as many points in 3 quarters as Watertown's team did the entire game.  Should be a great game Wednesday to see who stays home and who travels.  

Its tournament time Bob and you know what that means.  Jackson County is playing at a different level right now.  I watched the previous two games between JC and Watertown and both were fairly close but last night Jackson Co. played a different game.  They are playing at a high level right now and outside of Clarkrange i don't see any team keeping it close against them.  The game between JC and CR will be a very tough battle but both teams will advance to the state tournament and i still believe they will play 5 times this year.  Coe scored as many points in 3 quarters as Watertown's team did the entire game.  Should be a great game Wednesday to see who stays home and who travels.

Speaking of that, do you know where JC would have substate at if they win tomorrow? Is the new Dodson Branch gym big enough?

Speaking of that, do you know where JC would have substate at if they win tomorrow? Is the new Dodson Branch gym big enough?

It all depends on if Livingston wins their region.  If they travel i believe we will stay in Livingston if they host i heard it was going to be Cookeville's gym.  If we are hosting i don't think it will matter that much but i am sure we would all prefer to play in Livingston where we have played the last 2 weeks.