2A - The past 5 Years

reaction

Donovan Stewart put together a list for 2A schools and how they have performed in 2A in the past 5 years. Not much talk going on the boards these days. What do you guys think of his rankings.  It was posted on CoachT homepage, but here is a link. Click Here!

I don't put alot of faith in this persons rankings.  I found alot of wrong information he listed for the team that I have been a broadcaster for since 2009.  This Dovovan Stewart person needs to do a better job of research and editing.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too bad the last of my brothers is a jr next year there has been a green playing ball here since I started in 6th grade so next year when he graduates idk what I'm gonna do!

Not too bad the last of my brothers is a jr this year. There has been a green playing ball here since I started in 6th grade so next year when he graduates idk what I'm gonna do!

Edited by Raven52

• 1 month later...

I don't put alot of faith in this persons rankings.  I found alot of wrong information he listed for the team that I have been a broadcaster for since 2009.  This Dovovan Stewart person needs to do a better job of research and editing.

Donovan does a great job with high school football coverage.  I subscribe to his news feed and get anything that happens daily in the high school world emailed directly to me.  Where else you gonna get that?  You track EVERY team in the state and see if you MIGHT occasionally get something incorrect.

What did he get wrong?  Remember that several schools moved up and a few down over that 5 year period. 

What did he get wrong? Remember that several schools moved up and a few down over that 5 year period. [/quot

TCA was in state championship game in 2010. He had that incorrect. He indicated 0 state title appearances. Also, TCA had a 10 win season in 2013 not 2012. Major error was the state title game in 2010.

The guy does a heck of a job! heck its hard to track that many schools and not make an occasional mistake. I personally appreciate the work he puts into it.

Donovan does a great job! It's tough to cover the whole state! I also follow him and get updates for other areas not covered by West Tn Media! I send him updates on our program when it is newsworthy. He is very respected and always responds unlike some others!!