Keith Hodge steps down at Dresden...

RegisP90X

Morgan is going to LA to take a shot at an acting career. May have changed his mind since last week though. He hasn't officially said yet, but he is leaning toward acting

I knew that's what he wanted to do, might as well play ball while he's there.

Come to think of it I've got a cousin in Ventura who I'm sure knows a good bail bonds man. Dresden kids will be fine in CA.

Edited by ysoangry

Morgan is going to LA to take a shot at an acting career. May have changed his mind since last week though. He hasn't officially said yet, but he is leaning toward acting

According to the Alan Hancock website, it has a notable theatre program with alumni such as Kathy Bates, Zac Ephron, Harry Hamlin and Robin Williams. Interesting...

While everyone is on here and Dresden is relevant on the T, I want to send out a big congrats to Colter Swafford on his letter of intent to play football at the next level. Really hard to see the boy in California. Can't wait to hear " that was radically narley dude " in his Alabama accent. Probably take five minutes to say it.

Way to go Colter!!!

Kind of like the Ninja Turtles meet Bear Bryant...

Guest hevyrevy1611

Met a local guy who knows our new coach very well for many years, played ball with him, he also says Coach Rang is a good 'un, good guy and good coach. Not that I doubting or second guessing at all, but when the constant feedback of those who know him best is always positive, that is reassuring indeed and it should (I hope) further calm ruffled feathers and help provide balm to wounded feelings over his unexpected, surprise choice. It has done so for me! Can't wait until there is a community "meet & greet".

Met a local guy who knows our new coach very well for many years, played ball with him, he also says Coach Rang is a good 'un, good guy and good coach. Not that I doubting or second guessing at all, but when the constant feedback of those who know him best is always positive, that is reassuring indeed and it should (I hope) further calm ruffled feathers and help provide balm to wounded feelings over his unexpected, surprise choice. It has done so for me! Can't wait until there is a community "meet & greet".

Sounds to me like you're trying to convince yourself he's a good guy. Very impressive resume and much support from the east. Read a jackson sun article on him and I like what he's saying. Hopefully he can get the team to play a little above their abilities and we will be fine.