District 9A

Guest 3rdParty

Guest 3rdParty

Whos who in the top A district in the state. I got it looking like this.

1. Forrest

2.Community

3.Fayetteville City

4. Eagleville

5.huntland

6.Moore county

7.MTCS

MVP Race is between Frost (Community) Yates( Fayetteville city) and Bonabi( MTCS) . Yates signed over the off season. I bet frost does before years end. Any other opinions on TSSAA's poster Child class A ball district

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 3rdParty

Forrest- lost 1 player

Community- top 3 pitchers are 3 year starters

Fayetteville- all 9 starters and only college signee(Yates)

Eagleville- need help

MTCS- lost 10 seniors.

Huntland- Foster is top 2016 player, ray, Jernigan

Moore county- lost Harper case to transfer

Whos who in the top A district in the state. I got it looking like this.

1. Forrest

2.Community

3.Fayetteville City

4. Eagleville

5.huntland

6.Moore county

7.MTCS

MVP Race is between Frost (Community) Yates( Fayetteville city) and Bonabi( MTCS) . Yates signed over the off season. I bet frost does before years end. Any other opinions on TSSAA's poster Child class A ball district

Where did Yates sign?

We should get an indication of the quality of your pre-season predictions next week: "dead last MTCS" plays Fayetteville City one week from tomorrow; Community plays Moore County; Eagleville plays Huntland.

Let the games begin!

I saw catcher from MTCS throw that ball at Parker first. He jus picked it up and tossed it over the fence.

A little selective memory there. The Forrest coach dropped it immediately behind the catcher while the pitcher was warming up. That's a great way to turn an ankle. I'm assuming it was not intentional - just lack of thought. The catcher rolled it down the 3b line and it may have hit the coach's feet. He picked it up and threw it out of play. You decide.

The catcher didn't "throw the ball at Parker". That's ridiculous.

• 1 month later...

Looks like the district will be between Huntland, Forrest, and Community.  Fayetteville is not on par with any of these teams.  Trying to figure out which Fayetteville player has signed with a D1 school. Foster from Huntland should be considered for player of the year. What number is the player from FHS that has signed.

Looks like the district will be between Huntland, Forrest, and Community.  Fayetteville is not on par with any of these teams.  Trying to figure out which Fayetteville player has signed with a D1 school. Foster from Huntland should be considered for player of the year. What number is the player from FHS that has signed.

No Fayetteville player signed with a D1. Yates signed with an NAIA team that had a record of     0-43 last season. Nobody from Forrest has signed yet either.