Coaching Openings

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bodenhamer is a very good coach. Can't believe that he ran into the problems that he did in one year at Stewarts creek. He walked away from a very talented team to take the Stewarts Creek job. I really believe that his former team would have made a deep run at state level under his leadership last year.

Bodenhamer at Stewarts Creek gets fired... Did it have anything to do with the illegal player and the forfeiture of all of their wins from TSSAA?

• 3 weeks later...

Brighton Boys job was filled about a month back with Stan Gatlin taking the helm. He had a great run with the Millington girls program winning numerous district and region titles and making it to the state championship game.He has most recently been the HC of the Girls program at Southwind High in Memphis.  He will do a GREAT job with the Brighton program. 

Bolton Boys job has been filled by former PG Harrold Scott. Harrold will do a nice job with a once proud program. Bolton is the only school in the state that was won a state title in A, AA & AAA. They have a legitimate chance to make noise at the state level the next two years with nationally heralded pg Jaylen Fisher. He is the best PG to come out of Memphis area since Penny Hardaway IMHO. Definitely worth price of admission every night. 

Bolton Girls job has recently opened up. Interesting because they have a real shot to win district 14aaa this year. Gonna be interested to see who gets the job there. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• McKenzie had no trouble with Huntingdon.  
    • Has BA landed any cornfed cowboys to block up front?
    • Yea I agree I will say tho I was a big “ v “ fan if an  opening ever did happen I think it would’ve been good to see him have a shot coming from a power house like Oakland. I’m sure he’s learned a lot from Kevin.  I bet he would bring a really good offense scheme IMO But after all this I just dunno anymore.  Whatever happens with the rumors an such if it did come to and opening I think this messes it all up.  The board members dreams are slowly slipping away now. I haven’t lived there for awhile I just hear what I hear, but my question is would there be any good potential candidates?? That’s why I don’t understand why people want b s out so bad who else could do any better ?? IMO there’s nothing attractive about it? As I stated earlier I went to the last game last year and taking a leak in a porta Potty is pretty sad and still nothing being done they say .. 
    • I have a sophomore that can do 177 (preferred) or 192. Sent you an email.
    • speaking of board members how can a man get arrested 12 days ago and still be head coaching a team in TC school system? looks like your right about the tc board members. I bet it would be different if they had a kid on the team