2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

Passive since you are about the only one who posts in this thread anymore, please understand this is just good old bad reception Rhea County thinking:

Scrimmaged and easily defeated Bradley(spring) and Cleveland(fall). Played and beat Walker Valley, Soddy Daisy, East Hamilton and Ooltewah and mercy ruled all these games except for Soddy. The only 5AAA team RC didn't face this year in some type of format was McMinn. I know we don't play anybody and our puny schedule makes us weak (CUPCAKE) but.......I am claiming that district 5AAA championship for the Eagles!

RHEA COUNTY GOLDEN EAGLES

2014 DISTRICT 5AAA and 6AAA CHAMPIONS!

BIG BOY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!

LOP, FLOP, MOP OR WHATEVER

GO EAGLES! GREAT JOB LAST NIGHT!

Passive since you are about the only one who posts in this thread anymore, please understand this is just good old bad reception Rhea County thinking:

Scrimmaged and easily defeated Bradley(spring) and Cleveland(fall). Played and beat Walker Valley, Soddy Daisy, East Hamilton and Ooltewah and mercy ruled all these games except for Soddy. The only 5AAA team RC didn't face this year in some type of format was McMinn. I know we don't play anybody and our puny schedule makes us weak (CUPCAKE) but.......I am claiming that district 5AAA championship for the Eagles!

RHEA COUNTY GOLDEN EAGLES

2014 DISTRICT 5AAA and 6AAA CHAMPIONS!

BIG BOY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!

LOP, FLOP, MOP OR WHATEVER

GO EAGLES! GREAT JOB LAST NIGHT!

THAT'S FAIR RC....BUT BEING THE 5AAA DOORMAT THAT YOU WERE FOR YEARS....AND THAT WEAK DISTRICT YOU PLAYED IN IS NOT EVEN A COMPARISON TO 5AAA ON A DOWN YEAR....THE OWLS WILL WIN IT FOR A 3RD CONSECUTIVE YEAR...

DON'T GIVE THE CHICKEN WINGT THAT MUCH CREDIT...