2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

5AAA WE  WILL PRETTY MUCH BE THE SAME COMPETITIVE DISTRICT....MINUS THE CANES....PLUS RHEA COUNTY WILL REJOIN US...  AND I CAN ROOT FOR THE CANES IN THEIR DISTRICT WHERE I WON'T MENTION THE WORD CUPCAKE :mrgreen: AND LIKE MERRYVILLE...THEY WILL TAKE IT IF IT MEANS WINNING A GOLD BALL!!! CHATTAOWL.BISCUITS AND DOUGIE VICK  AND STARZ ARE HAVING A COLD ONE AS WE SPEAK....#GO CANES :thumb:

maybe the Canes would voluntary move up to 5a, they have the option if someone would move down[/quote If would need to be the smallest school. Not sure if it would be Cleveland or Soddy..... Cleveland would not. Soddy might just to help rebuild there football.

Edited by chattacane

TRUE.......LOOKS LIKE THE CANES ARE EXCITED ABOUT THIS MOVE...

I think everyone in District 5-AAA is more excited about the potential move than the Canes are. EH was happy to get out of that 4A district.

It won't last even if it happens. Once EH Middle gets built, the high school enrollment will skyrocket because they will rezone. EH has the potential to have high 5A enrollment within 5 years with a chance to possibly move up to 6A.

EH was already one of the smallest 5A schools when the enrollment numbers came out. I don't think EH has 5A enrollment right now. I think they would be top 4A enrollment currently.

Edited by DougVick

maybe the Canes would voluntary move up to 5a, they have the option if someone would move down[/quote If would need to be the smallest school. Not sure if it would be Cleveland or Soddy..... Cleveland would not. Soddy might just to help rebuild there football.

Haha i would love cleveland to move down to 4a. But that def wont happen. By the numbers they are a small 6a school.

I think everyone in District 5-AAA is more excited about the potential move than the Canes are. EH was happy to get out of that 4A district.

It won't last even if it happens. Once EH Middle gets built, the high school enrollment will skyrocket because they will rezone. EH has the potential to have high 5A enrollment within 5 years with a chance to possibly move up to 6A.

EH was already one of the smallest 5A schools when the enrollment numbers came out. I don't think EH has 5A enrollment right now. I think they would be top 4A enrollment currently.

I have made the rounds cannot find anyone @ East Ham that likes the idea of moving down if this thing happens. Doug would be correct if and when they build the middle school East Ham could hold up to 1850 that would move them up quickly. But guys that new school will not be built for a least 5 more years more like 8. And yes if you looked at year end numbers The Canes would still be 4A! We are happy we moved up, let's just say some of our old buddies in 4A (Red Bank) wanted us gone bad. Edited by chattacane

I have made the rounds cannot find anyone @ East Ham that likes the idea of moving down if this thing happens. Doug would be correct if and when they build the middle school East Ham could hold up to 1850 that would move them up quickly. But guys that new school will not be built for a least 5 more years more like 8.

The move would kill football revenue because none of the teams in EH's proposed region travel well.

But you're right about EH being a state champion contender yearly if the proposal was accepted. EH would be in the top 5 teams minimum every year in the proposed 4A class.

Edited by DougVick