2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

Ok Here's mine:

McCallie over McMinn County

Red Bank over Soddy Daisy (this could be a toss up)

Walker Valley over Seqouyah

Kingsport over East Hamilton

Seigal over Ooltewah

Riverdale over Bradley Central

Cleveland over Cookeville

Not a banner week for 5AAA. but playing some really good competition.

Until we start beating the Middle Tn teams with any consistency.....

Edited by alt1958

Ok Here's mine:

McCallie over McMinn County

Red Bank over Soddy Daisy (this could be a toss up)

Walker Valley over Seqouyah

Kingsport over East Hamilton

Seigal over Ooltewah

Riverdale over Bradley Central

Cleveland over Cookeville

Not a banner week for 5AAA. but playing some really good competition.

Until we start beating the Middle Tn teams with any consistency.....

McCallie

Soddy

WV

DB

Ooltewah

Riverdale

Cleveland (fingers crossed)

So I had all but cleveland right. Did they just not come to play the first half? I saw they made it a game in the second. Do you guys think they will turn it around? So Soddy starts 2-0 again with 5 td passes by maynor each game. Is soddy good enough to go 5-5? Maybe not but what do you guys think of the possibility to win 1 or 2 division games? I think next week will show alot. Can maynor light it up on 5AAA teams? 

So I had all but cleveland right. Did they just not come to play the first half? I saw they made it a game in the second. Do you guys think they will turn it around? So Soddy starts 2-0 again with 5 td passes by maynor each game. Is soddy good enough to go 5-5? Maybe not but what do you guys think of the possibility to win 1 or 2 division games? I think next week will show alot. Can maynor light it up on 5AAA teams? 

Ooltewah is the best team in our district with 9 starters back from last year on defense. If Soddy keeps it out of the mercy rule Friday it will be a win for them. From the looks of it Soddy could maybe beat anyone else in the district. 5AAA looks to be as bad as it has been with the exception of Ooltewah. I say Owls by at least 42 over Soddy.

My 5aaa stud of the week is KELVIN LEON!!

have you seen this stud.. he is the size of our qb from last season. Has a rocket arm and came in the game like he had been there before and threw 2 tds and ran one himself. Now thats all I will say but like ChattaOwl said it ain't even close and has never been.

why wasn't he starting?

CMON 5AAA QUIT THE SILENT TREATMENT. WE ARE JUST GETTING INTO THE DISTRICT GAMES AND ALL ARE NOT CAKEWALKS .

CLEVELAND GET YOUR FLY SWATTER OUT FOR THAT McMinn qb. He will be all over the field.

Soddys qb has had a field day throwing the ball the past 2 weeks. Let's see what he does against my Owls defense. #LOP

Walker Valley putting up points . Let's see if it will be that easy against the Canes.