2014-15 Top Midstate Teams

quizlo11

It's never too early to ask about next year. Who's going to be on top next season?

Is CPA still going to be at the top of the Midstate or are they going to see a drop off? Are Siegel and Blackman both still going to be very strong?? What schools will challenge them....

Other teams that were ranked in the midstate top 10 this year included: Brentwood, Goodpasture, Lighthouse, Cheatham County, Kenwood, BGA, East Nashville, Pearl-Cohn, Lavergne... How are those teams looking for next year?

Who will still be strong? Who will drop off? (I know Goodpasture was stacked with seniors) What teams will be really good that I didn't mention....

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never guaranteed us to be in the boro this year either. chill needs to go back and read. i had us in the top ten around 8th or 9th in the state and still believe that. i said before that next year would be our year to do something. i also said hamiltion will also be tough next year as they return most to. blackman will again be good cause they only lose 2 or 3 so who knows.

Waverly and Creekwood have nearly all, if not all, of their players returning next year, so I'd bet that they make splash next season. The only thing standing in their way is CPA in their region. There is almost no way, in my eyes, that either one of those teams can beat the CPA menace.