State Tournament thougts.

Galilee

A tournament... Boring tournament with best two teams facing off in first round... That was a good game, but besides it the rest of class A games were terrible...

AA tournament... First off, so glad CPA got beat, secondly it was a great tournament with the east still being a little weak  The tournament final was awesome... Stinks that either of them had to lose

AAA tournament - Great tournament with competitive teams across the state except for maybe JeffCo  I wish White Station would have made it though...

What was a rather boring first two days at MTSU turned out to be a great set of tournaments... 

Congrats to all participants... Especially liked watching JSS, East Nashville, and Oak Ridge...

A tournament... Boring tournament with best two teams facing off in first round... That was a good game, but besides it the rest of class A games were terrible...

AA tournament... First off, so glad CPA got beat, secondly it was a great tournament with the east still being a little weak  The tournament final was awesome... Stinks that either of them had to lose

AAA tournament - Great tournament with competitive teams across the state except for maybe JeffCo  I wish White Station would have made it though...

What was a rather boring first two days at MTSU turned out to be a great set of tournaments... 

Congrats to all participants... Especially liked watching JSS, East Nashville, and Oak Ridge...

Even the "terrible" participants?!

uknoit2 I was at the Hampton also. I was the one in the suit and tie each day. Your players were very respectful and well mannered. I wish you all good luck next year.

Ah, I remember you well! Hampton fans have nothing but good things to say about  your program...Plans are to see you down there again next March!

I'll always remember the poor officiating as well. These are kids, let them play ball. If the officiating stays like this it'll favor all the teams outside of Memphis. They play a little rougher there, and when they get these guys who think were there to see them, it'll hurt them getting to finals.

Im not sure if you're speaking of the "Charge calls" or not...There is much talk every year about those calls...If its not being called down west, it should be! Player Control fouls are in the book and very much part of the game...As for rough, we all like to play a lil rough and thats part of the game also...I saw some of the worst officiating I had witnessed all year

• 2 weeks later...

Im not sure if you're speaking of the "Charge calls" or not...There is much talk every year about those calls...If its not being called down west, it should be! Player Control fouls are in the book and very much part of the game...As for rough, we all like to play a lil rough and thats part of the game also...I saw some of the worst officiating I had witnessed all year

Yeah, they call 'em down here, but they miss  as many as they get right. Two of the ref's at the tourney were from here, and ...well...you know.

It as pretty bad. The call at half court in pur GP game was horrible. To make that call at hal court when the player is not even attempting to shoot was silly. In our Hampton game we they called 10 fouls on us in the third qtr and 0 on hampton. At one point in the 4th qtr it was 20 fouls on us and 6 on Hampton.