Junior Prep Nation Middle School All-Star Event Tryouts

fbcoach400

Junior Prep Nation will be having their 2nd Annual TN/GA Middle School All-Star Football game this year.  There will be two Tennessee Teams this year that will play each other for the right to represent Tennessee in the TN/GA game.  Team Nashville will have tryouts on May 10th from 1pm-3pm and Team Chattanooga will have tryouts on May 11th from 1pm-3pm.  Locations for tryouts are TBD.  Team Tennessee won last year 30-0.  For more information email [email protected].  

Another group puts on the TN/KY future stars games for middle school kids 6-8 grades. It's been around for about five years maybe longer and is all about the kids. Coaches get paid by a hand shake, thanks, and a coaching shirt for game day. Organizer does it the right way. It's called Future Stars. If you're going to pay I would look at the organization first. I am not aware of this one.

JPN was formed last year to help promote kids and to give them an opportunity to play in an all-star setting versus top competition from Georgia.  Future Stars is a fantastic organization that puts Tennessee and Kentucky competing against each other.  JPN wanted to go with Tennessee versus Georgia.  The state of Georgia is a better football state than Kentucky.  Last year the Tennessee team was made up of kids from a 60 mile radius from Chattanooga and the Georgia team a 60 mile radius of Augusta.  This year there will be a team from the Atlanta area that will compete against the team from Augusta to represent Georgia.  Last year, JPN had a fantastic banquet for the players and parents.  The main speaker for the night was former Florida State All-American and first round draft pick of the Atlanta Falcons, Bobby Butler.  There was also an assistant coach from UTC that talked about recruiting.  Viable information for these athletes.  You can go to our website www.juniorprepnation.com to see more about last year's game.  With any organization, it takes time to get it off the ground and credible.  Junior Prep Nation will be a great organization that will help promote kids to top recruiting services.....Rivals, Signing Day, etc.  Eventually, JPN will have games with South Carolina vs. North Carolina, Alabama vs. Mississippi, etc.  Support JPN!

• 3 weeks later...

Tryouts are approaching.  Coaches, Players, or Parents, you can send a video nomination in if you wish to [email protected].  We need players from the surrounding Nashville area and surrounding Chattanooga area.  If you have questions, send them to the previous email address as well. Looking forward to another great event this year!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Junior Prep Nation tryouts dates have been changed due to the weekend of May 10 and 11 is Mother's Day weekend.  The new tryout dates are Sunday, May 18 at Chattanooga Notre Dame High School from 2-4pm.  Saturday, May 24 at Nashville Ezell-Harding Christian School from 4-6pm.  Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or check our website out at www.juniorprepnation.com. Looking forward to a great turnout at these tryouts.  The JPN TN/GA All-Star game will not conflict with the Future Stars TN/KY game.  You can play in both!

• 2 weeks later...

Junior Prep Nation Team Chattanooga Tryouts will be Sunday, May 18 from 2-4pm at Notre Dame High School.  Registration will begin at 1:30pm with drills beginning at 2pm.  Looking for a great number of participants to represent Chattanooga.

Team Nashville Tryouts will be on Saturday, May 24 from 4-6pm at Ezell-Harding Christian School.  Registration will begin at 3:30pm.

Reminder of the Junior Prep Nation Middle School All-Star tryouts that will be held this Saturday, May 24 at Ezell- Harding Christian School from 4-6pm with registration beginning at 3:30pm

Also there will be another tryout held in Chattanooga on Sunday, May 25th at Notre Dame High School due to the weather last week.  Registration will begin at 1:30pm and tryouts will be from 2-4pm.  

Looking forward to seeing everyone there so the state of Tennessee will be represented well again this year in the TN/GA All-Star Game.  Contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.