Prayers for the McKamey and GCA family

crow

Update!!!!!!! He reacted to light! Still in a coma but showing small signs of improvement! Miracles can happen pray hard y'all!

Trust in the Lord.  It is early in the healing process.  Being at Navy, I'm sure they got him to the hospital and into surgery quickly.  Prayers from Signal Mountain.

Edited by MountainTroll

I don't have any details but just saw this. Prayers for this young man and his family.

http://www.local8now.com/home/headlines/Former-Grace-Christian-foot-251714111.html

Thanks Crow for starting this thread. Will McKamey and his family needs prayers please. Below is a little update.

Just a little under 2 years ago, our friend, former GCA running back Will McKamey collapsed on the sidelines during a game down in South Pittsburg TN. He had a brain injury that night and recovered fully as the doctors released him to play nearly 3 weeks after that incident. He signed to play football as he got a full ride to play at the US Naval Academy. Just this morning during Spring practice with Navy, he collapsed again. With prayers from our GCA Ram Families and many more around the area, Will pulled through then. Please, I ask everyone to pray without ceasing once again for Will and his family.

For those of you that have been contacting me today about Will McKamey's status and what has happened, here is an update below from Kara, (his mother).

Update as of 8:55

Friends and family, it is difficult to even send updates at this point as my body and mind just feel numb. I will try my best to keep everyone posted because I know you all love us and your prayers are so needed and appreciated. As of now Will is showing very little response. He is in a coma currently. In the past several hours since surgery we are seeing some very small improvements and reactions to light etc. We are hanging on to every small thing. We know those small improvements are a DIRECT result of the prayers going up to our Heavenly Father. Please continue praying for his body to fight to recover! We are once again amazed at the love and support of our Grace family, our friends, and loved ones. This time around we also have an Amazing Navy family that have shown an overwhelming pouring in of love and prayers as well! I say the more prayer warriors the better! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!