Prayers for the McKamey and GCA family

crow

Old Pirate got word of this last night but couldn't find the right words to say. Well today, the words remain difficult but hopefully friends & family of Will know us fans of Will feel.... their pain & sorrow! Thinking about this young man OP knows Will will remain in our hearts & memory forever. God Bless

Old Pirate got word of this last night but couldn't find the right words to say. Well today, the words remain difficult but hopefully friends & family of Will know us fans of Will feel.... their pain & sorrow! Thinking about this young man OP knows Will will remain in our hearts & memory forever. God Bless

I think this sums it up for me. Again, God Bless Will McKamey.

This has been a very tough week. My prayers are with Randy, Kara, and their 3 children during this difficult time. It has been amazing to see the entire nation get behind #livelikewill. It's good to see that we are "ALL on the same team" as Pujo said earlier, The Will McKamey Team. I encourage all of us to LiveLikeWill in the days to come. He was a great kid, Christian and a leader that was wise beyond his years.

'pride, this puts LIFE in to perspective...." what is your life? It is but a vapor, here today and tomorrow no more"

Tell the family, for me, I pray all God's comfort and peace in their lives....I have four boys, to lose one is unimaginable.

Edited by uknoit2

Heart felt sorrow for the McKamey's loss and for all of Will's closest friends.  A tragic loss for them, but a loss for us all as well.  We (society in general, and America specifically) laid a truly good one to rest today.  He was and is loved by many. May we continue to celebrate his short, but sweet, time with us here on earth and use him as inspiration.  Our loss is heaven's gain. Continue to uplift the McKamey's in your prayers.

Edited by FootballDad

From Will's mom:

As this day, the most difficult of my life, comes to a close I am amazed at how the power of love and peace can sustain. Love from family and friends has overflowed into our home, love from an incredible military academy has shook us to our core and lifted our spirits beyond belief, love from our wonderful school and church body has literally carried us through this past week...but it's the love and peace from Our Heavenly Father that truly brings us to our knees in total awe...! My Jesus Calling devotional today says "My blessings come to you in mysterious ways: through pain and trouble. At such times you can know My goodness only through your trust in Me. The gift of My peace is a gift of such immense proportions that you cannot fathom it's depth". We feel the gift of His peace tonight and for that we can have joy even in the midst of such pain. Many thanks to all of you as well...your gifts of love and peace are felt in our hearts along with Gods gifts. We know your prayers are upholding us! We appreciate all of you, near and far, who came and celebrated the life of our son today!

From Will's mom:

As this day, the most difficult of my life, comes to a close I am amazed at how the power of love and peace can sustain. Love from family and friends has overflowed into our home, love from an incredible military academy has shook us to our core and lifted our spirits beyond belief, love from our wonderful school and church body has literally carried us through this past week...but it's the love and peace from Our Heavenly Father that truly brings us to our knees in total awe...! My Jesus Calling devotional today says "My blessings come to you in mysterious ways: through pain and trouble. At such times you can know My goodness only through your trust in Me. The gift of My peace is a gift of such immense proportions that you cannot fathom it's depth". We feel the gift of His peace tonight and for that we can have joy even in the midst of such pain. Many thanks to all of you as well...your gifts of love and peace are felt in our hearts along with Gods gifts. We know your prayers are upholding us! We appreciate all of you, near and far, who came and celebrated the life of our son today!

AMEN...!!!