roy grant out at lexington?

topper06

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick Marshall committed to Memphis today... He proved all of the doubters wrong that were on here awhile back. He had offers from Auburn, Mississippi State, UConn, South Carolina and several others...

im a doubter...and i stand by it...and im very happy for him on his commitment...however...saying ur going to play somewhere...and actually succeeding in said action are 2 entirely different things...

i hope he avgs 30 and 20 and throw in however many blocks u see fit...otherwise at 6'11 he is underachieving...there is no one his team will ever play or has played that can match his size...14 and 12 or 12 and 10...whatever it was last year wont cut it...add to that not even a single district title, much less state championship appearance...yet...

hopefully coach hicks will get his team to buy into this...

i will be the 1st to congratulate mr marshall...i have no issues being wrong on this topic

Just because you been around winning team, doesn't mean you know how to win. He might have the formula but still doesn't mean he knows how to solve the problem do you understand what I'm saying Sir

ill be honest...if uv been around winning programs...even helped turn one around...and u have the formula...as u stated...then i see no reason why the problem would be so hard...

me thinks ur math teacher wasnt a very good one...

what exactly is the problem at lexington im curious

and i still wana know who is gona win 14aa district and 7aa region

ill be honest...if uv been around winning programs...even helped turn one around...and u have the formula...as u stated...then i see no reason why the problem would be so hard...

me thinks ur math teacher wasnt a very good one...

what exactly is the problem at lexington im curious

and i still wana know who is gona win 14aa district and 7aa region

Ok you right Lexington will win it all, I was wrong about Marshall going D1. So I know I'm wrong about Lexington not winning everything. My math is not accurate... Hicks is a great coach.

Ok you right Lexington will win it all, I was wrong about Marshall going D1. So I know I'm wrong about Lexington not winning everything. My math is not accurate... Hicks is a great coach.

any time u wana address a question that ive asked???  

might make this thing go a lil smoother instead of using weak sarcasm as a diversion

and last i checked...winning 14aa and region 7 isnt "everything"   is westview going to win region 7...dyersburg...obion...milan!!! maybe its milan...who knows

14-AA and Region 7 is a toss-up. Lexington will be the clear favorite. With Nick Marshall back, and 4 starters returning they have a good shot to get to the Boro. Haywood and Covington are the next most likely. Fayette-Ware is a underperforming team. So much talent, but so inconsistent. South Side will still be solid, but anything past the region semis is a stretch. Chad Culbreath could take Ripley on a magical run. He is a special talent. Liberty will get 18-20 wins and play that stingy defense. Milan is poised to make a huge leap in Year 2 under coach Williams. And Westview will be better than last year

14-AA and Region 7 is a toss-up. Lexington will be the clear favorite. With Nick Marshall back, and 4 starters returning they have a good shot to get to the Boro. Haywood and Covington are the next most likely. Fayette-Ware is a underperforming team. So much talent, but so inconsistent. South Side will still be solid, but anything past the region semis is a stretch. Chad Culbreath could take Ripley on a magical run. He is a special talent. Liberty will get 18-20 wins and play that stingy defense. Milan is poised to make a huge leap in Year 2 under coach Williams. And Westview will be better than last year

Everything you said is correct.