De'Sonta Bradford - College Choice

dollar1906

Thanks for the update guys. As a Humboldt alum I am loyal to west TN. However, the Butler offer is by and far the best out of the bunch. They are rebuliding there and he could see significant minutes early in his college carrer. They are in the Big East and paly a national schedule ( TV Time). The play thier confernce tournament at Madison Square Garden. How much more could you want?  This is me on the outside looking in here, but as 87vikingalum said, whoever he chooses will be getting a BIG TIME talent.

Thanks for the update guys. As a Humboldt alum I am loyal to west TN. However, the Butler offer is by and far the best out of the bunch. They are rebuliding there and he could see significant minutes early in his college carrer. They are in the Big East and paly a national schedule ( TV Time). The play thier confernce tournament at Madison Square Garden. How much more could you want?  This is me on the outside looking in here, but as 87vikingalum said, whoever he chooses will be getting a BIG TIME talent.

Yes, I agree Butler would be a good fit since they are re-building & he would have a chance to play. I think were ever he goes he will have the chance to get some playing time, I can't wait to see him after hitting the weights in college & getting more physical because he has the tools just needs to continue to work & get better. Bradford is visiting ESTU this weekend & still has trips to Butler & SEMO from what I've heard.

Desonta Bradford has narrowed his colleges down to four (4); East Tn State, Murray State, South Eastern Missouri & Butler from a interview he did last week with the Jacksonsun newspaper. Hopefully, we will know in a few weeks away from signing day & Desonta will pick a college that fits him.   

etsu has seen the light and has been hittin up west TN lately...with aj merriweather already on board leading the team in rebounds and steals as a freshman...throw in Bradford and word is Barford from south side and uv got urself one heck of a backcourt for the foreseeable future...then coach bartow could concentrate on bringin in the bigs and they might have something to compete with florida gulf...coast whom they split with this year...and mercer..they also beat steven f austin...another tourney team

murray state sure doesnt look too bad either with freshman cameron payne from lausanne leading the way this year...murray is gona be on top of the ovc and making the ncaa tourney for the next few years as well

and ur statements on butler are right on...hard to make a bad decision with any of these choices...good luck to him

well semos a bad choice...but hey at least they tried...cant fault em there

Edited by dhstennis

etsu has seen the light and has been hittin up west TN lately...with aj merriweather already on board leading the team in rebounds and steals as a freshman...throw in Bradford and word is Barford from south side and uv got urself one heck of a backcourt for the foreseeable future...then coach bartow could concentrate on bringin in the bigs and they might have something to compete with florida gulf...coast whom they split with this year...and mercer..they also beat steven f austin...another tourney team

murray state sure doesnt look too bad either with freshman cameron payne from lausanne leading the way this year...murray is gona be on top of the ovc and making the ncaa tourney for the next few years as well

and ur statements on butler are right on...hard to make a bad decision with any of these choices...good luck to him

well semos a bad choice...but hey at least they tried...cant fault em there

Well,the next basketball/football national High School signing day is in a couple weeks, April the 14th or 16th so we will hopefully know who Desonta signs with!!!

• 2 weeks later...