Class1A Next year

Ladyramshoop

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has what returning and who loses a lot to graduation?

Middleton should be the favorite out of the west next year. They return Union University commit Averyale Joy as well as UT-Martin commit Deja Faulkner. They also return some very good young talent as well. Dresden returns their starting PG as well as some other younger talent. Gibson Co. should be really good again next year returning 3 starters and having to replace 2 seniors. We do have a freshman or 2 next year that should contribute right away as well. Edited by GCPioneer

The Lady Rams of Grace Christian return 4 starters and 2 key reserves. They have some very good young talent coming up from a middle school team that was the region Championship runners up. Their starters should be All Region jr Point Guard- All-Region so. shooting guard- All Region so. Post at 6'2- All District so. forward at 5'11- All District honorable Mention jr guard and great defender- Solid fr. guard off the bench and solid jr 5'10 Post off the bench. Add a good 8th grade class to these girls and they should be very solid. Grace has been in the sub-state game the last two years hopefully they get over the hump next year.

Houston Co will be loaded again with Abby Dew,6'2 sophomore Breanna Boggs,6'0 Madison Steppee,rising sophomore Bradee Wambles and 6'3 sophomore Olivia White.A good 8th grade class coming up also.I expect 2 of these girls to go D1 and 1 maybe 2 more to play somewhere smaller.

Houston Co will be loaded again with Abby Dew,6'2 sophomore Breanna Boggs,6'0 Madison Steppee,rising sophomore Bradee Wambles and 6'3 sophomore Olivia White.A good 8th grade class coming up also.I expect 2 of these girls to go D1 and 1 maybe 2 more to play somewhere smaller.

Madison Middleton is also a returning starter

Clarkrange returns pretty much everybody. They are going to be tough to beat. Jackson Co still has some really good players coming back, but a huge loss in Coe graduating. This is a big summer for a few girls on JC. Pickett Co will be good, Van Buren Co will be very tough also.

Middleton should be the favorite out of the west next year. They return Union University commit Averyale Joy as well as UT-Martin commit Deja Faulkner. They also return some very good young talent as well. Dresden returns their starting PG as well as some other younger talent. Gibson Co. should be really good again next year returning 3 starters and having to replace 2 seniors. We do have a freshman or 2 next year that should contribute right away as well.

Don't forget about Greenfield.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that Clarkrange had a good team and most of them returning will be tough. Middleton, Gibson County, Greenfield and Dresden will all be good from the west.

I predict there will be a few surprises in West TN single A this next year. Especially in 14A as some teams have really improved that haven't been on the map for several years. Should be fun, looking forward to next season.

I predict there will be a few surprises in West TN single A this next year. Especially in 14A as some teams have really improved that haven't been on the map for several years. Should be fun, looking forward to next season.

such as whom? Bradford will be competing well next year, I think... Greenfield will be solid, Gibson will be solid, Union City won't be very good... who is the other surprise team I'm missing here in our district?...

A team that people should watch out for next year is West Carroll. They return practically their whole team including 6'4 post player Madison Heckert who in my opinion is a high level post player. They gave Gibson Co. fits for 2 1/2 quarters in the region tournament and have the potential to be a team that could make a run in the tournament.

Look for Gleason to be a factor in a couple of years. Saw there Jr. High in a play day yesterday and they looked good. Gibson County has some talent as well in Jr. High. Westview had a beast down low y day in the play day as well.

Westview will be stacked in another year or two... They have 2 post in the 8th grade over six foot and some guards that can go...