New Humboldt Coach?

dollar1906

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt cant pay Dexter enough to make that move. No chance that happens. You're talking about a $20,000 pay cut if not more... No way.

You never know. In the Humbolt School district, you can be and Administrator and Athletic Coach. We this is not the case in many school districts.

Coach Boykin was Asst. Principal and Coach. So we will see.

Thanks the updates guys.

You never know. In the Humbolt School district, you can be and Administrator and Athletic Coach. We this is not the case in many school districts.

Coach Boykin was Asst. Principal and Coach. So we will see.

Thanks the updates guys.

dollar1906, you are correct Mr. Boykin was the Asst. principal & head Basketball coach & I hope Dexter applys for the positin because he would be a great fit for the Vikings. I can't see him making $20,000 more at Milan but I guess he could. Hopefully, Humboldt can get him close to what he is making if he applys for the position would only make Humboldt basketball even better.  

I think he is over Human Resources and Transportation for the district in Milan. I'm pretty sure that doesn't pay peanuts. (Its worth 10k a year not to have to deal with these crazy kids and parents on a daily basis. Lol) I don't know the dollar amount. 20k was just a guess but I am sure he is very well compensated.

No doubt he would do very well at Humboldt coaching wise! I am just saying the rest of it doesn't make much sense. I'm sure they will get a good coach and many will have interest in the position. I just don't believe it will be Coach Williams.

I think he is over Human Resources and Transportation for the district in Milan. I'm pretty sure that doesn't pay peanuts. (Its worth 10k a year not to have to deal with these crazy kids and parents on a daily basis. Lol) I don't know the dollar amount. 20k was just a guess but I am sure he is very well compensated.

No doubt he would do very well at Humboldt coaching wise! I am just saying the rest of it doesn't make much sense. I'm sure they will get a good coach and many will have interest in the position. I just don't believe it will be Coach Williams.

Yes, hopefully Humboldt will have some good coaches apply for the position because they really need to start the interview process so that the new coach get started.

I have no idea what coaches pay is at Humboldt, but your guess is in the ballpark...might even be more.