Penny Hardaway takes Memphis East job

Terriblecoach

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Penny will make them better I think they  are still a year Away from challanging Hamilton and Whitestation for district but they are young as most everyone was freshmen and sophmores last year   and you know their will be transfers  so im going to say they can contend next year

Penny will make them better I think they  are still a year Away from challanging Hamilton and Whitestation for district but they are young as most everyone was freshmen and sophmores last year   and you know their will be transfers  so im going to say they can contend next year

He will get the best players in the city just because of who he is.... I don't know what East has coming back next year, but my guess is he will have them competing at a very high level. East could very easily become a national powerhouse with this hire. 

He will get the best players in the city just because of who he is.... I don't know what East has coming back next year, but my guess is he will have them competing at a very high level. East could very easily become a national powerhouse with this hire. 

they have coming back Robert Washington who is a 6-7 jr forward   they also have Blake Williams over there  they should get Alex Lomax who was Lester's best player  they have 3 very good soph in Roddarrius Washington,Tekorian Smith, and Nick Merrweather plus Darren Shelton who will be  senior