Penny Hardaway takes Memphis East job

Terriblecoach

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes East will be a national powerhouse in 2 years max, the new CPA of Memphis. He's gonna be able to get ANY kid in the Memphis area to come play for him. He will have all the big schools on speed dial for his players

They won't be a National Powerhouse they will be good but not a national powerhouse, they will be a Memphis and state of Tennessee Powerhouse in AAA tho

So you are telling me a AAU high-school team, which he will probably have, cant compete with Findlay Prep and Montverde???

he won't dominate because he still won't have the best players in Memphis, he won't have the Lawson's, he won't have the kids from Southwind or Houston that transferred from melrose, he won't have Mitchell best players, he won't have Spencer from ridgeway.. If he gets Skal he will be a contender next year, but still won't be a powerhouse nationally. For him to be a national powerhouse he has to get those players, I like penny I think he is a good coach, but he about to go against some of the best coaches in Tennessee at the highest level, no matter how much talent you have you still can get out coached.

he won't dominate because he still won't have the best players in Memphis, he won't have the Lawson's, he won't have the kids from Southwind or Houston that transferred from melrose, he won't have Mitchell best players, he won't have Spencer from ridgeway.. If he gets Skal he will be a contender next year, but still won't be a powerhouse nationally. For him to be a national powerhouse he has to get those players, I like penny I think he is a good coach, but he about to go against some of the best coaches in Tennessee at the highest level, no matter how much talent you have you still can get out coached.

Don't think he will get outcoached. Im pretty sure no other Memphis coaches other than Todd Day and Cedric Henderson have NBA experience. He's been around some of the greatest coaches in basketball history, so that wont be a problem, and he was a all-pro point guard, so he knows what he is doing.

Don't think he will get outcoached. Im pretty sure no other Memphis coaches other than Todd Day and Cedric Henderson have NBA experience. He's been around some of the greatest coaches in basketball history, so that wont be a problem, and he was a all-pro point guard, so he knows what he is doing.

Give Wes Henning the right pieces and he will out coach penny... And he don't even need any star players