District 12AAA predictions (Metro District)

HighLife

What are everyone's thoughts on this district? I think it's a two team race this year between Hillsboro and Overton. Both teams return quite a bit, with Hillsboro being led by their two SEC kids Phillips & Perry and Overton being lead by their SEC kid Amadi.. Here are my predictions

1. Hillsboro

2. Overton

3. Cane Ridge

4. McGavock

5. Antioch

6. Hillwood

7. Hunters Lane

8. Glencliff

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlife that's a pretty good prediction. I think you are right about the two horse race. Really depends on which team stays the healthiest. I would switch mcgavock to third. I see a drop off this year for CR. CR rode their stud rb to a good record. Question is can they find another. I don't think so but time will tell. They finished off the year looking pretty tough. With Gore staying at mcgavock I think they will be better than CR. So first and second is a two horse race as is third and fourth. After that it's a toss up but I'm pulling for the bears.

Highlife that's a pretty good prediction. I think you are right about the two horse race. Really depends on which team stays the healthiest. I would switch mcgavock to third. I see a drop off this year for CR. CR rode their stud rb to a good record. Question is can they find another. I don't think so but time will tell. They finished off the year looking pretty tough. With Gore staying at mcgavock I think they will be better than CR. So first and second is a two horse race as is third and fourth. After that it's a toss up but I'm pulling for the bears.

CR's RB was only a JR last year, so he will be back. I think they lost quite a bit in the Lines so that May effect them but they are better then McGavock I think. Ur right about 2 horse races for both spots. Only 4 teams have a chance to get in the playoffs from this district I believe

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, whovever workinprogress is, your funny, why are you worried about what school or how many schools someone has attended, the last time I checked, I don't think he is the first and want be the last to move to different schools, you sound like you have nothing else better to do than to post your sorry predictions about a childs school history. When you don't know someone or their circumstances, you should try keeping your mouth shut. You sound like your jealous of a child, wow! Lol

Nikki I have an interest in all metro schools and just good kids that make a difference in the schools they attend. I do know the kid mentioned and know of his circumstances. I also know his younger brother. Both great kids and I have a lot of respect for both. I want to see both do well, not just in football, but in life in general. My previous comment was stated because knowing the kid I don't see him sticking around CR again. Tell me where I am wrong on my prediction.

Edited by workinprogress

By the way you are right kids transfer all the time. It's part of life. Recently a kid transferred to gallatin from sevierville. He has also been at ezell Harding. Another kid played freshmen ball at Smyrna then went to mt Juliet and is now going back to Smyrna. We discuss this kind of football information on these boards all of the time. Kids with a great deal of talent will be discussed. Their schools will be discussed. It's not a knock on the kid or any of the schools involved. Just conversation.

Somone showed me the post that you posted about my son, I'm not going to go back and forth about my kids, and whatever circumstances that you think you know, I would hope that you are concerned about the the kids, because at the end of the day, they are kids doing what they love, parents want their kids to be at the best school that best fits their child, and where the school coaches and teachers will do their best to help their kids aquire success

Edited by Nikki124