District 12AAA predictions (Metro District)

HighLife

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Overton still the best team in the district? What about Cane Ridge, McGavock, Antioch, and Hillsboro? It should be very competitive this year.

It will be between Hillsboro/Overton for the district this season IMO. Hillsboro returns a ton of starters and will challenge in 5A, Overton also returns some really good personnel. Also hearing a lot about a potential transfer to Overton from another Nashville school..

Overton didn't lose much and in fact they gain about three starters back from injuries last year. Hillsboro is loaded with talent as well. Both have good coaching staffs to boot. Two horse race. If Overton gets the transfer it would actually be two. Don't know if it will happen though. I don't know if any kids will follow from Sumner county but in time I am sure the influence will be felt.

• 1 month later...

With Fitzgerald joining Overton's staff, will Overton get any former SCA players? Fitzgerald is a good coach and just made Williams first staff even better. He is also a positive role model that some may decide to follow. How will Fitzgerald being at Overton affect PC if at all?

Best recruiter in Nashville.

If Fuqua hasn't moved into Overton's zone and hasn't enrolled at the school then how can he be working out with the team? That has to be against the rules.

That would be like me taking the the best players at one school and showing off my school to that group of kids to promote my school to them. Isn't that the definition of recruiting?

If Fuqua hasn't moved into Overton's zone and hasn't enrolled at the school then how can he be working out with the team? That has to be against the rules.

That would be like me taking the the best players at one school and showing off my school to that group of kids to promote my school to them. Isn't that the definition of recruiting?

Until the Tennesseean came out with that article, I had no idea Fuqua and his brother had left Cane Ridge