Warren County Spring Practice

rickgrimes

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

87+ going into spring drills starting Monday of next week, Four days into pads and then they scrimmage. Kids have really been putting some time in the weight room and the results have been great. The team will be very young team this year, only a couple of full time starters back on both sides of the ball.

From what I heard the Pioneers didn't look too shabby, picking up the offense pretty good for first day out in pads. It should be interesting to see how things shake out in the QB battle because I was told They have two or three receivers that are a threat and whoever the new rb that wears 1 is turning some heads. If the o line and defense come around as some think it will, things might be turning around in McMinnville.

I wouldn't get too excited Mr.Grimes, everybody looks good in spring practice, it won't be long until the old warren county monster  pokes his head and starts giving his input into the program especially if a certain kid from the north end of the county is not the main guy at QB. ask the former basketball coaches about messing with the mafia.