CLINTON DRAGONS 2014

92Dragon

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! That is a huge pick up for anyone. I have seen this kid play he is the real deal...I guess that is obvious since he is a UT commit. This should catapult Clinton into the upper half of the district this season with the addition of Woods & the young QB Thackerson returning.

What else will the Dragons have? my undertsnading is they only lost a handful of Srs. off last years squad.

Clinton's biggest loss to graduation was Drake Powell. But just about all the remaining starters off last years team returns. Clinton should be fun to watch on offense again this year, I just hope we can improve alot on defense. Staying healthy is also a key factor for this team to be successful.

He is very quick and fast and I'm not sure L.C. used him to his fullest potential. When Maryville played them last year I just didn't see SEC in this young man due to his size but I'm sure they know what their looking for and that's why I'm just a fan and they coach football coaches. This is a great pick up for Clinton and I'm sure the kid will have a better year there then L.C..

Clinton will be a strong team this year, I think this district will be very interesting, Oak Ridge will probably be the favorite to win the district but Clinton, AC, Powell and Campbell County will all be good and you never know about a team like Gibbs

I agree Mav. I think CC & OR will be the early odds on favorites to win the district, but any of the teams in our district with the exception of maybe 2 or 3, have a chance to make some noise this year.

He is very quick and fast and I'm not sure L.C. used him to his fullest potential. When Maryville played them last year I just didn't see SEC in this young man due to his size but I'm sure they know what their looking for and that's why I'm just a fan and they coach football coaches. This is a great pick up for Clinton and I'm sure the kid will have a better year there then L.C..

Clinton will definitely find a way to get him the ball I'm sure. Plus if a defense tries to double team him, that will just open up someone else that can hurt ya as well. Clinton will be fun to watch on offense.....I'm just hoping they improve on defense.

• 2 weeks later...