CLINTON DRAGONS 2014

92Dragon

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 AAA should be great this year. especially with RB's O.R. just got a RB from Maryville the kid looks like he very good cant wait to see Clintons RB play.

Yeah, me too! Clinton returns all of their rbs from last years team, but I can't wait to see the Woods kid against other teams.

This is a team I am really anxious to see. With their QB returning & having an explosive player such as Woods they will be tough to handle. According to the previous post they will return all their RBs & I watched them last year #6 was tough as nails. After talking with someone from Clinton I also heard they have their entire O Lin returning...should be tough to stop.

However, that defense better grow up from last season...Im guessing Woods will help on that side as well.

This is a team I am really anxious to see. With their QB returning & having an explosive player such as Woods they will be tough to handle. According to the previous post they will return all their RBs & I watched them last year #6 was tough as nails. After talking with someone from Clinton I also heard they have their entire O Lin returning...should be tough to stop.

However, that defense better grow up from last season...Im guessing Woods will help on that side as well.

#6 Aaron Watson & #4 Shane Hooks are both fun to watch. We will be getting back a couple of linemen that missed most of the season with injuries, Reeves & Ambrose.

I couldn't agree more abt the defense. Offense is fun to watch, but I'm all abt the defense!! Without a good defense, its hard to win more than 5 games....unless you're CAK. lol

• 2 weeks later...