New Hixson Coach

oochie

Does anybody know anything about this hire? Apparently the guy came from Centennial but never won up there. Did he just not have players? I know that is a good area as far as basketball and isn't Centennial a big school? One time I read the athletic director at Hixson says he has had a winning record everywhere he has been but a newspaper said he left because of a 26-34 record. That is not winning. Sounded like to me he is coming home and is a hometown hero that is glad to be back home. The news talked more about what he did in high school and college instead of what he is going to do for Hixson. Just not sold that this is the right hire. Hixson hasn't had a winning record in 5 years, why hire a coach who hasn't had one in ? years? Not knocking this guy, don't know him, but was there not anyone more successful that applied for this job? Does anyone from Centennial or the Franklin know about this coach that can shed light on his coaching skills?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hixson will never be a power house in basketball as long as Brainerd, Howard, Tyner and East Ridge stay loaded with athletes. Hometown hero may be the best thing to happen with Hixson to bring some life back into the program. Disbow had the athletes to do better than what he did. His personality bled over into the team. That's why they couldn't win. Always too busy crying about what the officials were doing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chattanooga has got a bad problem when it comes to hiring coaches, buddy hiring buddy's, all you have to do is join the local largest church and say. I am a Christian to get in the club, oh ya and be a cry baby, and very sure to think that you are better than everyone. Well I will say two bad coaches are gone ones a good man one is not, Stone is a good man just not a coach , Hixson coach is not a good coach or man, I will say if I was a big collage program or pro looking for someone who would go by the rules and keep us out of trouble it would be Stone him and his dad does a great job at that, I hate that all the coaches in Chatt. Think they have to be buds they all talk behind each other backs, not Stone thou that I know of. But the most of the rest yes, East Ham. Got them a good coach has far has x and o but time will tell about everything else, East ridge is good , Brainerd is ok with there's, Notre Dame need to hire Sidney ,Central needs a change all his x players hate him, 95 percent of his x players hate him and all the great players leave and go to Ga , they still have a couple of great ones there, thou, Grace coach needs to move on he don't look happy and is coaching that way, Chattanooga Christ. Is got a pretty good coach just needs talent, Siverdale has good coach just need talent. Hamilton heights has a good coach and bringing in good talent I will say it shocking that they have 3 plays on the ga Stars aau team that the team is rank number 1 in the country and got beat by 30 by Oak Hill, maybe it was an off day of coaching or just feared the name, but I believe they will do better this year. Howard coach need to go crappy attitude, no one wants to play for him. Tyner good coach will be down a little this year, but will compete.

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

Chattanooga has got a bad problem when it comes to hiring coaches, buddy hiring buddy's, all you have to do is join the local largest church and say. I am a Christian to get in the club, oh ya and be a cry baby, and very sure to think that you are better than everyone. Well I will say two bad coaches are gone ones a good man one is not, Stone is a good man just not a coach , Hixson coach is not a good coach or man, I will say if I was a big collage program or pro looking for someone who would go by the rules and keep us out of trouble it would be Stone him and his dad does a great job at that, I hate that all the coaches in Chatt. Think they have to be buds they all talk behind each other backs, not Stone thou that I know of. But the most of the rest yes, East Ham. Got them a good coach has far has x and o but time will tell about everything else, East ridge is good , Brainerd is ok with there's, Notre Dame need to hire Sidney ,Central needs a change all his x players hate him, 95 percent of his x players hate him and all the great players leave and go to Ga , they still have a couple of great ones there, thou, Grace coach needs to move on he don't look happy and is coaching that way, Chattanooga Christ. Is got a pretty good coach just needs talent, Siverdale has good coach just need talent. Hamilton heights has a good coach and bringing in good talent I will say it shocking that they have 3 plays on the ga Stars aau team that the team is rank number 1 in the country and got beat by 30 by Oak Hill, maybe it was an off day of coaching or just feared the name, but I believe they will do better this year. Howard coach need to go crappy attitude, no one wants to play for him. Tyner good coach will be down a little this year, but will compete.

Edited by oochie