Dobyns Bennett coacht fans

BatmanDB

The next few years could be very bright for Dobyns Bennett football.The solid incoming 10th grade class with great speed and size along with some fine upperclassmen could make 2014 a real turn around.The up coming 9th grade class is the first in many years if not only class that played each other for the middle school championship { loaded }.Because of my possible ties over the next few years { possible } being the key word,I will step way back and let the many of you that have been DB fans far longer then myself,do the coacht work.I look forward to seeing many of you at the games and hope the many friends I've met are doing well.I'll try to do what the vast majority of you have done for years on DB threads after this one { read }.TRY !

The next few years could be very bright for Dobyns Bennett football.The solid incoming 10th grade class with great speed and size along with some fine upperclassmen could make 2014 a real turn around.The up coming 9th grade class is the first in many years if not only class that played each other for the middle school championship { loaded }.Because of my possible ties over the next few years { possible } being the key word,I will step way back and let the many of you that have been DB fans far longer then myself,do the coacht work.I look forward to seeing many of you at the games and hope the many friends I've met are doing well.I'll try to do what the vast majority of you have done for years on DB threads after this one { read }.TRY !

I won't hold my breath. Lol. ROLL TRIBE

I won't hold my breath. Lol. ROLL TRIBE

All we can do is hope.As I said to a couple of fans yesterday,you never know what everyone else is going to have.Having the right team on the right year will be the biggest question.I thought DB was darn strong a couple of years ago and predicted atleast a 3ed round showing before the year.Maryville was Maryville but DB still had a very fine year........For anyone that hasn't seen the work,J Fred is coming along  with the upper deck.It's going to look like a monster when it's finished.Yes I wanted a new home side but this will be a pretty impressive stadium for sure.

Hey DB..that was a close one against my Owls last season......your mission was to take our bread and butter away which was the run game....you went for the knees and boom he's out.....that's when the defense stepped up and made you pay for taking out the big dog....looking forward to coming to your turf this season.....

Look forward to having you guys up.Hope you have a safe trip and we have a great game without injuries this year.

I've been asked to explain this,so I'll try.First,it's darn hard as I told someone the other day to be objective if you have a kid on a team.I love football but I'm pushing academics twice as hard as I was several years ago.If I have another kid play football,wrestle or none of the above,academics will rule the day.I'll just give him advice to do what's best for his future.If football factors in,then that's just fine.If football doesn't factor in,then we will all watch the Tribe and go to the games like the last few years.Either way,I'll still show my as somewhere and Roll Tribe !

Stadium renovations are coming along nicely. Steel support columns are being installed. The stadium entrance is going to look like Bristol Motor Speedway when this thing is done. But the visitor side is still a joke. Now that the pool is gone let's demolish the Civic Auditorium and move the baseball field. J Fred is for football. Close it in and have without a doubt the best atmosphere and facility in the State. ROLL TRIBE!!!!

Stadium renovations are coming along nicely. Steel support columns are being installed. The stadium entrance is going to look like Bristol Motor Speedway when this thing is done. But the visitor side is still a joke. Now that the pool is gone let's demolish the Civic Auditorium and move the baseball field. J Fred is for football. Close it in and have without a doubt the best atmosphere and facility in the State. ROLL TRIBE!!!!

100% agree.Or they could take the micky mouse visitor stands accross the road where the girls play softball and put the baseball field there.Then the school could add on at the other end where the auditorium is.They should have put the memorial on the other side of fort Henry as well and added parking where the woods are.They could still add parking behind the memorial.

Is DB 10-0 this year in the regular season? Followed by 10-1 or 11-1? Very good program most schools would give anything to be able to do that, but I understand the frustrations. The stadium picture looks nice...great pressbox. Will that be finished in time for the season?

Is DB 10-0 this year in the regular season? Followed by 10-1 or 11-1? Very good program most schools would give anything to be able to do that, but I understand the frustrations. The stadium picture looks nice...great pressbox. Will that be finished in time for the season?

There are some very good football teams on the schedule that would make 10-0 A great year.I'd take hitting the playoffs with some big " MO "and a close loss or two over 10-0 and playing flat in the first round.Now 10-0 with great momentum would be super ! I've heard the stadium should be ready by the first of the season or very close to it.I think the stadium will even look a lot better then the drawing once it's finished.

It would be nice if someone could update us on how practice goes this week.A whole lot of talent and it should be great to watch.I'm working long days and wish I could be there but maybe one of the handful of guys that go every year could let us know how the team is doing.