Dobyns Bennett coacht fans

BatmanDB

I've enjoyed some good rounds with the both of you,but we all really want to see something that's never happened since the playoffs started.I've had atleast two fans say to me that three years will be the time.With what Stars is saying,it will take a great group of overall talent and a tremendous work ethic for DB to line up with the red rebels,much less go all the way.Well,that's what young men who are competitive want to hear ! Dobyns Bennett is a great place to send your kids for an education and there is not a better place to watch a high school football game in Tennessee.Maryville has been ranked in the nations top echelon several times in the last few years and In my opinion there are just a handful of schools in the state that have a chance here and there to compete with them.I truly believe the Tribe is one of those schools and it will happen !!

Edited by BatmanDB

Can we congrad the baseball team on a great season and on the way to state!!! go indians

Coach Wagner has them on a roll for the second straight trip to the dance.He is a great guy as well as a fine coach in any sport he is involved with.He would be a great coach to take over the football program when coach Clark retires.Also, we might be wanting to move the football field accross the road and turn JFred into a baseball only stadium if the guys can win two or three more games.Just kidding but I do wish they had thought this out years ago and put the two fields a little further apart .

In the middle of 8 straight nightshifts, so I probably will not remember this.This thread wasn't really for you any how, so eat shet and loathe on

I know this thread wasn't meant for ME anyhow. If it was it would have had "Jonesy856" on it. Does it? No. Now, aside from Football..Congrats DB Baseball

Right you are.It reads Dobyns Bennett coacht fans and it's on a football thread.Aside from that,trolls are to be expected ,aren't they

Hey Batman, I know you've been working and probably didn't go but any word about the DB-Sullivan South scrimmage last week? I didn't hear the date and missed it myself.

Hey Batman, I know you've been working and probably didn't go but any word about the DB-Sullivan South scrimmage last week? I didn't hear the date and missed it myself.

Yep,I've been tied up and didn't get to go either.The date was on the DB web page but this might be what DB fans can expect on coacht if someone doesn't step up.I thought at the end of last year that South would be pretty darn strong in 2014 and give my old Devils all they want come playoff time.