Dobyns Bennett coacht fans

BatmanDB

How are the Vikes looking this year?     Without knowing much about who they have coming back I'm putting them 3rd in the conference behind the 2 6A schools.     Meaning that THS loses to DB and SH but beats everyone else in the conference.     Is that about right?

That would be my guess as well.  Haven't seen them this year.  I just know they lost their starting qb and their top 2 receivers so that will probably affect them in the earlier part of the season.  They bring back quite a few in the backfield.  I do know the junior class went undefeated as freshmen.

Barring upsets, I see them losing to DB, SHS, Betsy, and South.  Hope I'm wrong though.

Yes it is true caleb cook tore acl at practice !! Just like i said before db will have a average season couple or three losses this year If injurys come into play the young kids will have to step up meaning more expeirence for years to come but not the best of years this year !! Practices from what i have heard havent been the best ? But one good note mamoth of video scoreboard is going up!!

No words of sympathy ever seem to be  enough for a young man and his family when things like this happen.I know from several years ago as a parent myself who had one of his Indians season end in surgery.As for who can step up.I really don't care about that, my thoughts are for that young man and his family.