Dobyns Bennett coacht fans

BatmanDB

• 2 months later...

Well it did do something to their "psyche" going forward because they lost their next game to Sevier Co. 63-20. A team that was about equal to DB. Carter might turn them in to a state power but I haven't seen anything yet that makes me think he will. Maybe if he can beat DB 3 out of the next 5 and win 2 or 3 playoff games a year I'll then say he has turned the corner.

Waco, let me be the 1st to welcome you to the Topper fan club!!      I see the start of another streak.    No no, this has nothing to do with Ray Stevens.     Toppers 2-0       Cheers.....

Waco, let me be the 1st to welcome you to the Topper fan club!!      I see the start of another streak.    No no, this has nothing to do with Ray Stevens.     Toppers 2-0       Cheers.....

Your like a possum that just enjoyed a good meal........then you tried to cross the road.

it's true, also raccoons and other such critters. I think that was a thing with that older generation, they were so used to living off the land that with the advent of modernity they never let go completely of the old ways

Put a couple of squirrels on an open fire when I was a kid out hunting and didn't get them cooked well enough .Since that day, I've stuck to cows, pigs and the normal city boy stuff with an occasional deer.