It looks like all of us playing for 2nd to Trousdale County in 2A

Galilee

Watch out for Mitchell again this fall. I thought they would be in the mix last year, but underachieved. They are one team which may be able to match TCs skill players one on one. More than anything Mitchell needs to play with more discipline. They need to take a lesson or two from TC because they will not beat themselves. Should be a fun year in 2a.

confucuis say...we have had a few times where we did...2007 at Watertown we lost 7-0 and had the ball inside Watertowns 20 yard line at least 5 times, fumbles and dropped snaps killed us that night!!  confucuis came home with a horse in the throat from all the screaming, not mention much balder!

i was about to give up on us in 06-07...j/k

Edited by confuciuschang

confucuis say...we have had a few times where we did...2007 at Watertown we lost 7-0 and had the ball inside Watertowns 20 yard line at least 5 times, fumbles and dropped snaps killed us that night!! confucuis came home with a horse in the throat from all the screaming, not mention much balder!

i was about to give up on us in 06-07...j/k

One of the few times this has happened at TC. I know that it is hard to motivate a bunch of 16-18 year old kids week end and week out, but TC historically has done about as good a job as anyone. Good luck this upcoming season.

• 1 month later...

Reading these boards..sounds like 2A is gonna be tough this yr. If we're gonna make it to Cookville we're definitely gonna have to earn it! Everybody's chomping at the bit to get this season rolling and are excited about their teams. Gotta love Friday Nights! Champions are made in the off season and our boys have been putting in work. Some questions to be answered on the line, but skill positions will be a repeat of last yr. I see TCA, Adamsville and Mitchell making some noise this yr. GCA will probably reload. Can't ever count Huntington out. Oneida...Hampton...Boyd? Question is who is gonna be the sleeper this yr. Won't be long till we start the march to BC bowl!! Leave no doubt!

Out of last years 7 seniors how many were starters, and how many played on the OL?

confucius say... all 7 were starters, 1 was kicker/punter, 1 was linebacker/fullback and was injured in the playoffs...the other 5 started on either offensive or defensive lines or both...make no mistake about it though...our line will be very good this upcoming season, and our skills ought to be amazing.

And #5 Harper should definitely be getting looks for Mr Football Back...and #9 and #60 should be getting looks for Mr. Football Lineman...imho

Edited by confuciuschang

confucius say... all 7 were starters, 1 was kicker/punter, 1 was linebacker/fullback and was injured in the playoffs...the other 5 started on either offensive or defensive lines or both...make no mistake about it though...our line will be very good this upcoming season, and our skills ought to be amazing.

And #5 Harper should definitely be getting looks for Mr Football Back...and #9 and #60 should be getting looks for Mr. Football Lineman...imho

Agreed. Would love to see Kenyon go for 2000yds rushing this yr. Should definitely be high in the running for Mr Football...especially after getting snubbed last yr. Just give him and #11 a crease and look out. I look for Seth to be in straight beast mode and have an outstanding senior season...along with Brock. Just like all other small schools...gotta keep everyone healthy!