D9 Hendersonville 6A

D10 Henry County 5A

D11 Ravenwood 6A

D12 Cane Ridge 6A

D13 Brighton 6A

D14 Arlington 6A

D15 Ridgeway 5A

D16 Whitehaven 6A

I'll be honest, I have a pretty good indicator of what to expect in East & Middle TN. I'm not really sure about West TN so I may be completely off. I do expect Whitehaven to be the favorite to come out of Memphis. Ridgeway is nearly always the 5A representative for Memphis as well.

Why do you believe Ooltewah will represent 5A?? Of course I believe that but my buddies over there in 5AAA beg to differ.

Why do you believe Ooltewah will represent 5A?? Of course I believe that but my buddies over there in 5AAA beg to differ.

Well it will be one competitive race with Cleveland, EH, and Ooltewah. They all shared the same district record last season, with Cleveland making the deepest playoff run. From everyone I've talked to, coaches and media, they all said the Owls have the most playmakers returning and they bring back a good defense. But it will be a tough battle again this season. McMinn or Bradley have a good chance of sliding into the top 3 in the district as well. But my pick is with the Owls.

Well it will be one competitive race with Cleveland, EH, and Ooltewah. They all shared the same district record last season, with Cleveland making the deepest playoff run. From everyone I've talked to, coaches and media, they all said the Owls have the most playmakers returning and they bring back a good defense. But it will be a tough battle again this season. McMinn or Bradley have a good chance of sliding into the top 3 in the district as well. But my pick is with the Owls.

Sir I agree.. and it's not because I'm an Owl for Life... I picked Cleveland  because they were the deepest team last season even though their defense was not stellar..they had the #1 Qb in 5AAA with some stud receivers that had good numbers and 2 rbs that had a good season...But the Owls were young on defense and returning most of their players and I feel will have the most complete team in 5aaa not lacking in a particular area....we will see....but I feel real good about this group of Owls..... 

I will pick Maryville to win it all! Great players and even better coaching! Best wishes to all and of course GO Warriors! Riverdale will still be young and they lack depth to be a top 10 this year! Maybe a year or two away! Oakland has 8 d-1 prospects? Well thats great if they do but way to often I have seen that it does not mean a thing! Best example of this is Maryville! They have some great players and very few d-1 prospects and yet they are in the title game year in and out and in the highest classification as many years as they have played in 6A as well as dominating 4A! Its called having great players and better coaching!! Coaching in my opinion is the key! As well as off season workouts are even more key!!

Football Polls are fun to look at,but many times it puts added pressure on kids to live up to the hype.I'd say many of the guys on coacht have more credibility then a lot of the writers around the state if I were going to go by the polls and pick a team to win.I played the coacht board for most of one season and was in the top twenty until I got lazy and didn't make time for it.I used the stuff I read from posters that I thought knew the game around the state and it worked pretty well.How many people get to watch most teams and really know how they would match up.It's a given that a few teams will be hard to beat but I'd much rather have the hype going against my team unless the last game had been played and we are champions.That has been the case for the school I played for,I'd just like to see it happen where I spend most of my Friday nights now days.Roll Tribe