Best of Preps

bravesfanatic

Congrats to all of the girls that made the best of preps!But just curious how they do their voting?The girl from Seq.Co led most stats all season until everybody triple teamed her and I think finished 3rd in area stats, made all state and was put on the third team,which is still a great feat but just seems she might have been cheated a little!

I wouldn't out to much into what 1 guy thinks. If your not in his "group", then your probably not going to get the recognition you deserve. Also, stats are not a criteria by looking at some of the girls that made the 3 prep teams. I thought some girls from Heritage, CAK (other than the 1), Powell, and Grace would have been on there, but what do I know.

They probably looked more at teams that finished higher, even though it's supposed to be an individual award. Some of the teams from N Georgia that had players make it, I'm not too familiar with. The player mentioned in the first post averaged 22+ points, 10 rebounds-even with a 9 rebound a game player also in the line-up getting her share, both among top three or four in the tri-state among teams submitting their stats. Her team won 19 games so it wasn't like they were at the bottom of the area.