Powell spring

I dont....

Just being realistic, I picked AC to win district last year because I felt they were the strongest team in the district, same reason I am going with OR this year, no matter how much I hope AC wins District again, does not mean they will.  I still think AC will do very well, I am probably going to pick them to be 2nd with CC at 3rd and Clinton at 4 and I think any of the 4 teams have the capability to make a good run in the Playoffs, I just feel OR has the team to beat in the district this season.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just being realistic, I picked AC to win district last year because I felt they were the strongest team in the district, same reason I am going with OR this year, no matter how much I hope AC wins District again, does not mean they will.  I still think AC will do very well, I am probably going to pick them to be 2nd with CC at 3rd and Clinton at 4 and I think any of the 4 teams have the capability to make a good run in the Playoffs, I just feel OR has the team to beat in the district this season.

I'm picking AC and OR to be fighting it out for 1st/2nd place all season for a HUGE game last game of the season. Clinton / Campbell County / Powell / Gibbs fighting it out for 3rd, 4th ,5th, and 6th place. AC and OR will have the best defense in the district. CC defense lost a big play maker in Nick Baily they will not be able to stop AC offense.

I'm picking AC and OR to be fighting it out for 1st/2nd place all season for a HUGE game last game of the season. Clinton / Campbell County / Powell / Gibbs fighting it out for 3rd, 4th ,5th, and 6th place. AC and OR will have the best defense in the district. CC defense lost a big play maker in Nick Baily they will not be able to stop AC offense.

were not very far apart on our thinking lol

• Upvote 1