8th graders

lovinbball

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Best 8th graders? Keayonna Bourne from Farragut is definitely one of the best, maybe the best.

Justice Pearson - Hillcrest/Obion Co

Dymond Smith - South Fulton.

Je'Mya Glenn - 3Oaks/Dyer Co

Shakiya Crumble - Lake Co

Samariah Thompson - Dyersburg

Some of the best I know of.

Good list...

Samariah should wind up going to Dyersburg this year and be a huge piece to what they do. She will be impressive at Dyersburg for the next 4 years. I've seen the rest of those as well and they are all very good payers.

Edited by GCPioneer

Having watched this district for a while this is how I would rate these players 1) Pierce, 2) Wilkerson, 3) Buckner, 4) Yost , 5) Golden, 6) Hawkins, 7) Mann . But this is just opinion. Yost and Pierce have the best supporting cast right now. Pierce and Wilkerson are sophs, Golden, Yost, and Buckner are Fr and Mann and Hawkins are 8th graders.

Pierce is the best and the rest of those girls are about even. Think Moore beat MTCS 2 times last year with those eighth graders. Those girls are so even it depends on the night and who is on. However Sarah seems to always be on lol

GCPioneer, does Humboldt have any upcoming 9th graders that can help?

Humboldt....??? Girls basketball? ... I'm not sure they have too much coming up.

If you're talking about Gibson Co., we have a freshman who will step in this year and get immediate playing time in Madison Baird. The 7th to be 8th grade group is going to be very good. We have several girls in that age group who will have a nice run with Gibson Co. in a few years and there is a bit of talent in the younger grades as well. Gibson will be fine for awhile.

GCPioneer, I'm going over to MTSU tomorrow to check out some games.  THe lady Pioneers will play 3 games here tomorrow.

They should be pretty good. We don't have any seniors on the team. Watch Bri Fields, #4... if they are wearing their right jersey numbers. You should be able to figure her out pretty quick. Explosive athlete.... I was going to go up there, not to watch Gibson, but to watch the whole camp, but decided to stay here and watch the team camps around here.

They should be pretty good. We don't have any seniors on the team. Watch Bri Fields, #4... if they are wearing their right jersey numbers. You should be able to figure her out pretty quick. Explosive athlete.... I was going to go up there, not to watch Gibson, but to watch the whole camp, but decided to stay here and watch the team camps around here.

Oh yea, Bri is the real deal! I've seen her play the last couple of yrs!  The team really looked good for it to be so early! 

Oh yea, Bri is the real deal! I've seen her play the last couple of yrs!  The team really looked good for it to be so early!

Thats good to hear. That team is still somewhat young as well. I've heard that there is another freshman, outside of Baird, that has improved drastically and is seeing minutes with the varsity as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...