Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

Thank you, glad y'all like it. We received some great insight from Coach Underwood (a veteran of the Sequatchie Valley) and we appreciate having him as a resource on our campus. All of the coaches at the respective programs collaborated as well, so I want to make sure credit is attributed to all who were involved in the process. We appreciate the opportunity to host this event in a special place in our country where the folks still appreciate and support the great sport of football.

I really like the 20 min. Qtrs. Having the area teams play two of them should provide an opportunity for the young players to demonstrate what they can do and an opportunity to get some playing time. Sometimes we forget how hard hs school football can be just starting out, putting in the hard work, and not getting to play. Hopefully everyone will have a good experience.

Thank you, glad y'all like it. We received some great insight from Coach Underwood (a veteran of the Sequatchie Valley) and we appreciate having him as a resource on our campus. All of the coaches at the respective programs collaborated as well, so I want to make sure credit is attributed to all who were involved in the process. We appreciate the opportunity to host this event in a special place in our country where the folks still appreciate and support the great sport of football.

Good work!  Glad to see you match up as many teams as possible that don't play in the regular season.

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

SEQUATCHIE VALLEY JAMBOREE

6:00pm (CDT) August 15, 2014 at Whitwell High School

Quarter Light Jerseys Dark Jerseys

1 Bledsoe County *South Pittsburg

2 Grundy County Lookout Valley

3 Chattanooga Christian Marion County

4 Whitwell Sequatchie County

HALFTIME

East of the 50 Yard Line

Longest Punt

Longest Throw

Longest Field Goal

West of the 50 Yard Line

Fastest Lineman #50-79

Fastest Skill #0-49

Quarter Light Jersey Dark Jersey

5 Chattanooga Christian Lookout Valley

6 Bledsoe County Sequatchie County

7 *South Pittsburg Marion County

8 Grundy County Whitwell

* Orange Jersey

The following format will be followed:

20 Minute Quarters with Running Clock. Clock only stops with a timeout,

injury, or official’s timeout. Each team has 2 timeouts.

(Maximum of 60 seconds per time out) per quarter.

Admission: $6 per person

Information will be updated periodically at: www.whitwellfootball.com

+++Scheduling change+++

Quarter 5 Grundy County vs. Lookout Valley

Quarter 8 Chattanooga Christian vs. Whitwell

(Note: Per Coach request as CCS and LV are scheduled to play week 2)

+++Scheduling change+++

Quarter 5 Grundy County vs. Lookout Valley

Quarter 8 Chattanooga Christian vs. Whitwell

(Note: Per Coach request as CCS and LV are scheduled to play week 2)

SEQUATCHIE VALLEY JAMBOREE

August 15, 2014

6:00pm (CDT)

at Whitwell High School

Quarter - Light Jerseys vs. Dark Jerseys

1 Bledsoe County vs. *South Pittsburg

2 Grundy County vs. Lookout Valley

3 Chattanooga Christian vs. Marion County

4 Whitwell vs. Sequatchie County

HALFTIME

East of the 50 Yard Line

Longest Punt

Longest Throw

Longest Field Goal

West of the 50 Yard Line

Fastest Lineman #50-79

Fastest Skill #0-49

Quarter Light Jersey Dark Jersey

5 Grundy County vs. Lookout Valley

6 Bledsoe County vs. Sequatchie County

7 *South Pittsburg vs. Marion County

8 Chattanooga Christian vs. Whitwell

* Orange Jersey

The following format will be followed:

20 Minute Quarters with Running Clock.

Clock only stops with a timeout, injury, or official’s timeout.

Each team has 2 timeouts.

(Maximum of 60 seconds per time out) per quarter.

Admission: $6 per person

Information will be updated periodically at: www.whitwellfootball.com

Edited by Bill#49